Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
0 answers
55 views

I am using Radscheduler for my webpart in MOSS2007.But height of item is not correct .EX : Appointment have
Start Time : 10 : 00 AM
End Time  : 10 : 00 PM
    When show this appointments in Radscheduler, End Time of this appointment view not correct. it stop at 9 : 00 PM. Thanks for reply :)

The
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Mar 2008
2 answers
182 views
Hello,
I'm using the prometheus radeditor and have created a custom dialog usercontrol to go with it which has been added to the toolbar.  The only problem is, I don't know how to go about applying my css (residing in external files) to this dialog since there's no <head> to put them in.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!
David
Recursor
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
3 answers
227 views
I'm overriding the ItemDataBound event in a user control that contains a Prometheus RadGrid, and I want to perform some custom formatting of the data.  I'm having a bit of a challenge, though, because I can't figure out how to pull the raw data out of the "current" row of the MasterTableView.DataSource.

I'm looking at the "Conditional Formatting for rows/cells on ItemDataBound" article in the help, and I see this example:

If (Integer.Parse(dataBoundItem( "Size" ).Text) > GridItemType.Footer) Then  
    dataBoundItem( "Received" ).ForeColor = Color.Red  
    dataBoundItem( "Received" ).Font.Bold = True  
    'Customize more...  
End If 

I want to do something very similar, but with one exception...   Where this example reads the text from one of the other table cells, I want to read the raw data object out of the data source.  With RadGrid adding so much intelligence around the variety of objects it will accept as the DataSource, how can I reliably find the data object that relates to one of the field names that I earlier added to AdditionalDataFieldNames for the row/object that's currently being bound?
Jimmy Stuart
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
1 answer
460 views
We have a int field in a database table which can be null. We are using LINQ/SQL.  The tables dataContext is pointing to the linq/dbml and is tied to a linqDataSource for our RadGrid.

When doing addnew or edit, we can bind(int field) to the RadNumericTextBox.dbvalue just fine.  But the issue is on save!
The dbvalue field allows the RadNumericTextBox to handle the null, but causes an issue when saving the value to linq because DBvalue is of type 'object' not int.

the error when update/saving is:

Failed to set one or more properties on type BillMaster.DAL.PaymentGateway.  Ensure that the input values are valid and can be converted to the corresponding property types.

How can we resolve this?
plamen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
1 answer
124 views
Hi,

Is there another way of making treeview checkboxes visible at runtime other than setting the _checkBoxes private member to true/false?

Thanks.
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
1 answer
247 views
Hi,

I am using the following line in javascript to close and refresh a grid that calls a RadWindow being used to edit a record.

GetRadWindow().BrowserWindow.refreshGrid(

null);

This works exactly as expected and is fine.

What I would like to do now is actually refresh the entire parent page on return, not just the grid.  I have tried BrowseWindow.refresh(null) but does not see to do what I want.

If there a command here I can use to refresh the parent page when close RadWindow?

David Penny
Pillar Software

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
1 answer
102 views
Hi Telerik Team,

At the moment, if a user adds or modifies content in the Telerik r.a.dEditor web part, and then clicks Publish, all of the content that they have added or modified is lost.

The only way a user can prevent their content from disappearing is to click OK to the web part properties on the righthand pane before publishing. This is not practical, because a user may forget to do this before publishing.

Is there a way to add Submit and Cancel buttons within the r.a.dEditor web part, so that when a user clicks Submit their content is automatically saved to the web part?

Thanks,
Claudz
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
5 answers
131 views
Is there a timeframe on transitioning the ASP.NET RadPanelBar to Prometheus?  Will it be consumed into the RadMenu?
Mats
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
1 answer
126 views
I have a Promotheus TreeView implemented as a FileBrowser. I would like, when the user for e.g renames a folder that it would happen as a clientevent so there is no ugly postback, but it also needs to take affect on the serverside. I have the problem when i use the cleint events it does not call the serverside events...Can i call a webservice or can i user server and client events symultaniously?
Thank you.
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
2 answers
148 views
Hello,

I've seen many posts on how to disable the context menu for Image Properties.
I've also seen some posts on how to remove the Image Src and other fields from the Image Properties dialog for the older editors.

What I'd like to know is, how to I remove Image Source, Width, Height, etc from the Image Properties dialog for the Prometheus editor?

Thanks,
Aaron
Aaron
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?