Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
176 views

Hello, I just noticed that my RadEditors have a problem generating correct HTML Content when I use a toolsfile.  If I write a simple text in the editor, center it, change the font to a large size and change the color and push a button which posts back, the content gets generated as this:

"<p align=\"center\"><span>Test</span></p>\r\n"

But if I remove the reference to the toolsfile, the HTML content gets correctly generated like this

"<p align=\"center\"><strong><span style=\"font-size: 48px; color: #ff6666\">Test</span></strong></p>\r\n"


Here is my declaration in a plain vanilla aspx file:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="teleriktest.aspx.cs" Inherits="teleriktest" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >
<head runat="server">
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
<script runat="server"></script>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
   
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="scriptManager" EnablePartialRendering="true" runat="server" />

         <telerik:radeditor runat="server" id="radEditor" height="400px" toolsfile="~/Telerik/Editor/Toolsfile.xml"
        editmodes="Design" autoresizeheight="true" skin="Web20">
            <CssFiles>
                <telerik:EditorCssFile Value="~/Skins/Web20/EditorContentArea.css" />
                <telerik:EditorCssFile Value="~/Skins/Web20/Editor.Web20.css" />
               
            </CssFiles>
       
        </telerik:radeditor>
        <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnimage" OnClick="onclicked" Text="submit" />
    </form>
</body>
</html>

and the toolsfile is this:

<root>
 <tools>
  <tool name="FindAndReplace"/>
  <tool name="Print"/>
  <tool name="AjaxSpellCheck"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="Cut"/>
  <tool name="Copy"/>
  <tool name="Paste"/>

  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="Undo"/>
  <tool name="Redo"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="ImageManager"/>
  <tool name="InsertTable"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="LinkManager"/>
  <tool name="Unlink"/>
  <tool name="InsertSymbol"/>
  <tool name="ToggleTableBorder"/>
 </tools>
 <tools>
  <tool name="Bold"/>
  <tool name="Italic"/>
  <tool name="Underline"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="JustifyLeft"/>
  <tool name="JustifyCenter"/>
  <tool name="JustifyRight"/>
  <tool name="JustifyFull"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
  <tool name="InsertOrderedList"/>
  <tool name="InsertUnorderedList"/>
  <tool name="Outdent"/>
  <tool name="Indent"/>
  <tool name="FormatBlock"/>
  <tool separator="true"/>
 </tools>
 <tools>
  <tool name="FontName"/>
  <tool name="FontSize"/>
  <tool name="ForeColor"/>
  <tool name="BackColor"/>
  <tool name="ApplyClass"/>
  <tool name="InsertCustomLink"></tool>
 </tools>
 <links>
  <link name="telerik" href="http://www.telerik.com">
   <link name="Products" href="http://www.telerik.com/products" />
   <link name="Purchase" href="http://www.telerik.com/purchase" />
   <link name="Support" href="http://www.telerik.com/support" />
   <link name="Client.Net" href="http://www.telerik.com/clientnet" />
  </link>
  <link name="Microsoft">
   <link name="Main Site" href="http://www.microsoft.com" />
   <link name="MSDN Online" href="http://msdn.microsoft.com" />
   <link name="Windows Update" href="http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com" />
  </link>
  <link name="Search Engines">
   <link name="Google" href="http://www.google.com" />
   <link name="Yahoo" href="http://www.yahoo.com" />
   <link name="AltaVista" href="http://www.altavista.com" />
  </link>
 </links>
</root>

Upon postback in the "onclicked" event, if you look at the radeditor.content you will notice the incorrect HTML when the toolsfile is used.  The incorrect values are random (sometimes it returns the correct value, sometimes it doesn't) but everything is fine as soon as your remove the reference to the toolsfile.  Another thing I noticed is that the font sizes change from points to numbers 1-7.  What's causing these two problems?

Thanks,
Erin

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
160 views
Am I missing something here or doesn't RadEditor have a tool or dialog to set the content's html title ?  (<title></title>)

Remco
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
150 views
Hi,
I want to remove "/" from <br />
....
In the Design mode, I enter
test1
test2

In the HTML mode, the editor show
test1<br />test2


The slash ("/") character makes the program runs incorrectly.
can this be rectified anywhere? by changing the config file perhaps?

Best Regards
lee
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
153 views
Hi Teerik,

I am using your prometheus controls and I am getting the following errors
1) I  use the radToolTipManger to show a tooltip on mouse over a prometheus grid. When I do this I get

"Invalid Jason primitive {"AjaxTargetControl":"grdCount_ctl00_ctl004_btnCount", "Value" : "1"}."

I have used a prometheus RadAjaxPanel to ajaxify all the controls

2)When I click a tab I keep getting the error

"Sys.Webforms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException:The mesage received from the error could not be parsed.Common causes for this error are when the response is modified  by calls to Response.Write, response filters, or server trace is enabled.
Details:Error passing near 'iv>
<div>|<html>
<head>"

Could you please help me solve these errors.

Thanks ,
Sonu
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
339 views

Hi,

I am new to use rad controls.
My requirement is to upload file with progress bar usin ajax controls.
I am gettting problem Current is not a member of  RadUploadContext

here is my code
aspx

<%

@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="progressbar.aspx.vb" Inherits="progressbar" %>

<%

@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>

<%

@ Register Assembly="RadUpload.Net2" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" TagPrefix="rad" %>

 

<!

DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<

html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<

head runat="server">

 

<title>Untitled Page</title>

 

<script type="text/javascript">

function

realPostBack(eventTarget, eventArgument)

{

__doPostBack(eventTarget, eventArgument);

}

</script>

 

</

head>

<

body>

 

<form id="form1" runat="server">

 

<div>

 

<table id="tablemain">

 

<tr>

 

<td>

 

<rad:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1" runat="server" />

 

<rad:RadProgressArea ID="RadProgressArea1" runat="server" />

 

<rad:RadProgressManager ID="RadProgressManager1" runat="server" />

 

<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Submit" />

 

</td>

 

</tr>

 

</table>

 

</div>

 

</form>

</

body>

</

html>



aspx.vb

Imports

Telerik.WebControls.RadAjaxManager

Imports

Telerik.RadUploadUtils.

Imports

Telerik.WebControls.

Partial

Class progressbar

Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Private Sub LooongMethodWhichUpdatesTheProgressContext(ByVal file As UploadedFile)

Dim total As Integer = 100

Dim progress As Telerik.WebControls.RadProgressContext = RadProgressContext.Current

For i As Integer = 0 To total - 1

'Set the values of the secondary progress

progress("SecondaryTotal") = total.ToString()

progress("SecondaryValue") = i.ToString()

progress("SecondaryPercent") = i.ToString()

progress("CurrentOperationText") = file.GetName + " is being processed..."

If Not Response.IsClientConnected Then

'Cancel button was clicked or the browser was closed, so stop processing

Exit For

End If

'Stall the current thread for 0.05 seconds to simulate server-side processing

System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(50)

Next

End Sub

Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim file As UploadedFile = RadUploadContext.Current.UploadedFiles(File1.UniqueID)

'Process the uploaded file

If Not file Is Nothing Then

LooongMethodWhichUpdatesTheProgressContext(file)

End If

End Sub

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

If Not IsPostBack Then

'Do not display SelectedFilesCount progress indicator.

RadProgressArea1.ProgressIndicators = ProgressIndicators.CurrentFileName Or _

ProgressIndicators.FilesCount Or _

ProgressIndicators.FilesCountBar Or _

ProgressIndicators.FilesCountPercent Or _

ProgressIndicators.RequestSize Or _

ProgressIndicators.TimeElapsed Or _

ProgressIndicators.TimeEstimated Or _

ProgressIndicators.TotalProgress Or _

ProgressIndicators.TotalProgressBar Or _

ProgressIndicators.TotalProgressPercent Or _

ProgressIndicators.TransferSpeed

RadProgressArea1.Localization("UploadedFiles") = "Processed "

RadProgressArea1.Localization("TotalFiles") = ""

RadProgressArea1.Localization("CurrentFileName") = "File: "

Dim progress As RadProgressContext = RadProgressContext.Current

'Prevent the secondary progress from appearing when the file is uploaded (FileCount etc.)

progress("SecondaryTotal") = 0

progress("SecondaryValue") = 0

progress("SecondaryPercent") = 0

End If

End Sub

 

End

Class



web.config

<?

xml version="1.0"?>

<

configuration>

<

configSections>

<

sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

<

sectionGroup name="webServices" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingWebServicesSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35">

<

section name="jsonSerialization" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingJsonSerializationSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="Everywhere"/>

<

section name="profileService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingProfileServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

<

section name="authenticationService" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingAuthenticationServiceSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

</

sectionGroup>

</

sectionGroup>

</

sectionGroup>

</

configSections>

<

appSettings>

<!--

<add key="DBConn" value="server=LMCVIREUROSQL1;Database=videodistribution;user id=dbuser;password=flabAga5;"></add>-->

<

add key="DBConn" value="server=lmvdevsql1;Database=VideoDistribution;user id=videouser;password=password;"></add>

</

appSettings>

<

system.web>

<

pages>

<

controls>

<

add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

controls>

</

pages>

<!--

Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging

symbols into the compiled page. Because this

affects performance, set this value to true only

during development.

-->

<

compilation debug="true">

<

assemblies>

<

add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

<

add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<

add assembly="System.DirectoryServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<

add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

<

add assembly="System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

<

add assembly="System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

<

add assembly="System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>

<

add assembly="System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<

add assembly="System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<

add assembly="System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

</

assemblies>

</

compilation>

<

httpHandlers>

<

remove verb="*" path="*.asmx"/>

<

add verb="*" path="*.asmx" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" validate="false" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false"/>

<

add verb="*" path="Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.aspx" type="Telerik.WebControls.RadUploadProgressHandler, RadUpload.Net2" />

</

httpHandlers>

<

httpModules>

<

add name="RadUploadModule" type="Telerik.WebControls.RadUploadHttpModule, RadUpload.Net2" />

<

add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

httpModules>

<

httpRuntime executionTimeout="110" maxRequestLength="40960" requestLengthDiskThreshold="80" useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="false" minFreeThreads="8" minLocalRequestFreeThreads="4" appRequestQueueLimit="5000" enableKernelOutputCache="true" enableVersionHeader="true" requireRootedSaveAsPath="true" enable="true" shutdownTimeout="90" delayNotificationTimeout="5" waitChangeNotification="0" maxWaitChangeNotification="0" enableHeaderChecking="true" sendCacheControlHeader="true" apartmentThreading="false"/>

<

customErrors mode="Off"></customErrors>

 

</

system.web>

<

system.web.extensions>

<

scripting>

<

webServices>

<!--

Uncomment this line to customize maxJsonLength and add a custom converter -->

<!--

<jsonSerialization maxJsonLength="500">

<converters>

<add name="ConvertMe" type="Acme.SubAcme.ConvertMeTypeConverter"/>

</converters>

</jsonSerialization>

-->

<!--

Uncomment this line to enable the authentication service. Include requireSSL="true" if appropriate. -->

<!--

<authenticationService enabled="true" requireSSL = "true|false"/>

-->

<!--

Uncomment these lines to enable the profile service. To allow profile properties to be retrieved

and modified in ASP.NET AJAX applications, you need to add each property name to the readAccessProperties and

writeAccessProperties attributes.

-->

<!--

<profileService enabled="true"

readAccessProperties="propertyname1,propertyname2"

writeAccessProperties="propertyname1,propertyname2" />

-->

</

webServices>

<!--

<scriptResourceHandler enableCompression="true" enableCaching="true" />

-->

</

scripting>

</

system.web.extensions>

<

system.webServer>

<

validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false"/>

<

modules>

<

add name="ScriptModule" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

modules>

<

handlers>

<

remove name="WebServiceHandlerFactory-Integrated"/>

<

add name="ScriptHandlerFactory" verb="*" path="*.asmx" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add name="ScriptHandlerFactoryAppServices" verb="*" path="*_AppService.axd" preCondition="integratedMode" type="System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<

add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</

handlers>

</

system.webServer>

</

configuration>

Please help me out to resolve the problem
Thanks in advance :)

Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
5 answers
132 views
I just started using the radtextbox for a new project and I'm seeing a wierd behavior. I have 15 radtext controls on a page all set to singleline and all with the default skin. (using prometheus q3 2007). When the page loads I can see all the textboxes as normal html textboxes for a second or two, then they redraw using the proper skin. To me it just doesn't look very professional.

When I look at the demos on the telerik site I dont see the same behavior. Does anyone know what might be causing this and maybe how to fix it?

Thank,

Robert
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
200 views

In my project i am adding usercontrol dynamically that is productlist.ascx in content page which is LoadPage.aspx (using master page). there are two dropdown on productlist.ascx: one is drpcountry and other is drpcity. i am filling drpcity when i click on drpcountry using ajax. But ajax is not applying in this scenerio on dropdown click.

But in other case where usercontrol is static in aspx page is working fine. In above case when it is dynamic it is not working.

Code on ProductList.ascx:

<asp:DropDownList ID="drpCountry" runat="server" Width="148px" AutoPostBack="True" OnSelectedIndexChanged="drpCountry_SelectedIndexChanged" meta:resourcekey="drpCountryResource1" >
        </asp:DropDownList>
<asp:DropDownList ID="drpCity" runat="server" Width="148px" meta:resourcekey="drpCityResource1">
            <asp:ListItem Value="0" meta:resourcekey="ListItemResource1">-- Not Available --</asp:ListItem>
        </asp:DropDownList>

<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server">
    <AjaxSettings>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="drpCountry">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="drpCity" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
    </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>

 

code on LoadPage.aspx:

<asp:Content ID="content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="CentralColumn" runat="server">
     <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
     </telerik:RadScriptManager>
 <asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" Height="50px" Width="100%">
    </asp:Panel>
 <asp:PlaceHolder ID="phControlHolder" Runat="server" Visible="True"></asp:PlaceHolder>
    &nbsp;<br />
    <radA:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" Height="200px" Width="100%">
        &nbsp;
        &nbsp;&nbsp;
       
    </radA:RadAjaxPanel>

  
        <radA:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager2" runat="server">
        </radA:RadAjaxManager>
        <radA:AjaxLoadingPanel ID="AjaxLoadingPanel2" runat="server" Height="75px" Width="75px">
            <asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server" AlternateText="Loading..." ImageUrl="~/App_Themes/Ajax/Default/loading.gif" />
        </radA:AjaxLoadingPanel>
  

</asp:Content>

I am dynamically adding usercontrol in panel on loadpage.aspx page.

I am currently using new radcontrols "RadControls_Prometheus_2007_3_1425".

Farrukh

Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
6 answers
235 views
Hi guys,

I'm using the latest RadTreeView (Prometheus) with a custom skin (copied the skin folder and basically removed the font definition so it would use my default font instead -- but I'm not sure if changing the font is a factor). It works great except when I try to implement dragging and dropping between nodes. When I set EnableDragAndDropBetweenNodes="True" and EnableEmbeddedSkins="True" I don't see the separation lines between nodes (the ones that show the new in-between-node position). If I disable EnableEmbeddedSkins it starts working.

Is this a bug, any hints / tips?

Thanks.
Peter Zolja
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Mar 2008
2 answers
118 views
Hi,

I'm testing out the new Prometheus ComboBox. In the ASP.NET ComboBox we were able to set the path to our custom skin using the SkinsPath property. This is the patch we use ~/RadControls/ComboBox/Skins with our skin called AMRPortal.

What is the way to do this is the Prometheus version? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.


Thanks


Archipelago Marine
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 Mar 2008
1 answer
201 views
When I create a rad line chart series programatically and add items to the series programatically I am unable to see the active region tooltip when I run the radchart. The code I am using is as follows:
foreach (ChartSeries series in RadChart1.Series)
            {
                foreach (ChartSeriesItem item in series.Items)
                {

                    if (item.YValue < chartwarning)
                    {
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Red;
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = Color.Red;
                        item.Appearance.Border.Color = Color.Red;
                        item.ActiveRegion.Tooltip = "warning below 0.8500";
                    }
                    else if (item.YValue >= chartwarning && item.YValue < chartcaution)
                    {
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Yellow;
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = Color.Yellow;
                        item.Appearance.Border.Color = Color.Yellow;
                        item.ActiveRegion.Tooltip = "between caution and warning";
                    }
                    else if (item.YValue >= chartcaution && item.YValue < chartgoal)
                    {
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = (System.Drawing.Color)colConvert.ConvertFromString("#1010A6");
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = (System.Drawing.Color)colConvert.ConvertFromString("#1010A6");
                        item.Appearance.Border.Color = (System.Drawing.Color)colConvert.ConvertFromString("#1010A6");
                        item.ActiveRegion.Tooltip = "above caution";
                    }
                    else if (item.YValue >= chartgoal)
                    {
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.MainColor = Color.Green;
                        item.Appearance.FillStyle.SecondColor = Color.Green;
                        item.Appearance.Border.Color = Color.Green;
                        item.ActiveRegion.Tooltip = "Goal";
                    }
                    item.Label.TextBlock.Appearance.Dimensions.Margins.Top = 5;
                    item.Label.Appearance.RotationAngle = -90;
                    item.Label.TextBlock.Appearance.TextProperties.Color = Color.Black;
                }
            }
        }

What shall I do so that I can obtain tooltip for the entire line series as well as for individual chart series items i.e individual points on the line series?
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 20 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?