Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
139 views
Hi all
i want to build a professionally web site to be international and i bought this library with full items  
Q1- which library that i use  
Rad Controls 'Prometheus' or Rad Controls for ASP.NET 
more information I'm use vs2008 with AJAX supported

Q2- if you recommended the 
Rad Controls 'Prometheus'  for developing how can apply theme in master page and make it dynamically depends on user select

Please advice me to make decision
 
Shaun Peet
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Mar 2008
1 answer
243 views
this topic has been kicked around the asp.net forum for some time in various different guises. now that i am moving all of my grid's to prometheus - mostly with ajax - i find that adding text to a filter box and pressing the enter key no longer works. i found a how to in the help file but it only referred to adding a custom filter button to the grid. i want to so what, it seems to me, is the most basic and intuitive approach to filtering that any user would expect - type in some text and hit enter.

hope you can help.
rob
rdochert
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Mar 2008
4 answers
114 views
Hi the Telerik Team !
I have a problem when i user Template (Edit , insert)of control RadScheduler .
When I use RadDatePicker in this Template ,it can't do :
....................
  <AdvancedEditTemplate>
                <table width="100%">
                ..............
                        <tr>
                            <radCln:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker1" runat="server" Culture="English (United States)" ........

                          
                 </table>                      
  </AdvancedEditTemplate>    

And then I can't do with RadDatePicker.
So , Can you help me with problem ?

Thank !

uy_2008
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Mar 2008
4 answers
202 views
Hi the Telerik Team !
I have a problem that when i want to use multi languages in Control RadScheduler,
Example , in these instance: header,message,content,vvv...
That in Localization (include :
All day event,Daily,Day,Monthly,Recurring appointment ,All Day,Cancel,
Deleting a recurring appointment, vvv....
) .So it's set default English Language .
Now I want to use more than one language ,example :English,vietnam,china
( that is use meta:resourcekey ).
How can i do in that instance ?

Thank for your reply !
uy_2008
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Mar 2008
7 answers
164 views
I purchased the 4_5_0 RadEditor_MOSS web part today, installed it on two servers in exactly the same way.

One of them works fine but on the other one the default content editors (wiki, discussions etc) are not replaced with RadEdit, i get only raw html when i edit an item. I can add the RadEditor web part to a web parts page myself so it has been deployed and actived on the site i am testing...

The only difference i see in the two setups it that on the machine wich is working OK i had RadEditor Lite deployed (and retracted) before i installed the full version.
I suppose i could try and put the light version on the other machine as well then again install the full product (.wsp file) but this is a production server so i hope there is a better solution to the problem ?

EDIT: thanks to another post in the forum, i find out i need te retract and redeploy, now it works, so one needs to deploy the editor twice to get the full version to work !?
Bart Adriaanse
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
2 answers
234 views
Is there a way (client side or server) for the scheduler to find the next or previous appointment and change the selected date to that appointment for easy navigation.
Adam Nelson
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
121 views
Hi,

I have a grid with both a checkbox select column (with client and a templated column that contains an asp.net dropdown list. Clicking on the arrow to open the dropdown selects the row and checks the checkbox. How can I defeat this behavior. I really only want the row to be selectable using the checkboxes. I set

Grid.ClientSettings.Selecting.AllowRowSelect = False 

but this does not alter the behavior.

Thanks,

Alan Polk
Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
181 views
I have a Grid populated with data. I would like to capture a row selection server event (OnSelectedIndexChanged). There is no postback during row selection. The event event is fired upon the next postback (button click, etc...).

This should be easy, but I cannot get it to work. Any pointers on how to get a postback right after row selection?
Leon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
102 views

I have found a couple issues with demo as I am trying to incorporate them into a site.

1. Go Here
2. Click on Week View
3. Click on Show 24 hours
4. Click on today
5. When hovering over todays date, right mouse click on 5PM and click Insert
6. You will notice the appt gets added at 7AM (or at least it does for me I am in PST, not sure why the 10 hour difference - my client to your server?  Issues is on my side locally, it is showing a 5 hours difference.  Client and server are same machine)

Also if you try and add an appt this way while hovering on another day, it always adds it to today because the code behind uses:

RadScheduler1.SelectedDate 

How can this be resolved?

Not sure the client side event eventArgs.get_time() is returning the right time.  I tried setting the TimeZoneOffset, but that didn't seem to affect the results.

On this page, when I click on 5PM, I get this in the console: [11:42:8.338] Clicked slot with time Wed Mar 19 07:00:00 PDT 2008

 

T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
1 answer
101 views
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to order the menu items. I am creating a MenuItem dynamicaly in code behind on page load and then once I have this Item I then need to load in the rest of the menu using the LoadContentFile method of the control.

The problem is that my menu adds the first item to the end after the LoadContentFile and I need it to be the first item in the menu. So it looks like this:

Item2 Item3 Item4 Item1

Is it possible to have it so that I have my dynamicaly created MenuItem be the first in the list? I had this working in the old menu with the same code but Prometheus doesnt seem to like it?

Any ideas??

Much appreciated.

Craig
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?