Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
166 views
http://englishflashcard.org/calendar/

I can only navigate last month and current month and next month with my IIS server, and I cannot navigate next two month, or last two month.

How to solve this problem?
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
1 answer
187 views
Hi,
I have two raddockZones, say zoneLeft and zoneRight, in different tables on a page.
ZoneA top point is 300px below the ZoneB top point, at all times.
These zones are filled with dynamically created docks, and their height grows, as they have more docks.

I want these zones' bottom points be on the same line, at all times. In other words, if zoneLeft grows up to 500px, zoneRight should grow to 800px. (Because zoneLeft is 300px below)

I thouht of css expression, likely to work for me. Unfortunately no browser,but IE supports it. Is there any other way to achieve such a situation ?

Thanks.
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
4 answers
189 views
Hi.

Context menu is required for images binded in  repeater (e.g. with items Delete, Move, Send).
For this purposes i need to create separate menus for every image (with value as image id) or there is another better way to do it?

Thanx in advance.
Pash
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
4 answers
170 views
My first attempt at using this control.  I am using the RadDateInput on a user control where the date can be changed.  When the user control first loads, I want the RadDateInput to display the date from the database.  If I make this an asp:textbox, it works fine.  But If I make it a radDateInput control, the value is blank.  Here is my code:

<

telerik:RadDateInput ID="diPolicyAccountValue"

runat="server"

DateFormat="d"

SelectedDate='<%# DataBinder.Eval( Container, "DataItem.PolicyAccountValueDate") %>'>

</telerik:RadDateInput>



What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bob
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
1 answer
145 views
I have a treeview in which I check the children on the client side when a parent node is checked.  This works great when the node is already being populated.  However, due to the size of the tree, I need to use load on demand now.  The code that I use in my OnClientNodeChecked event is:

var node = eventArgs.get_node()
var checked = node.get_checked()
var nodes = node.get_nodes()

for (var i = 0; i < nodes.get_count(); i++) {

nodes.getNode(i).set_checked(checked)

if (nodes.getNode(i).get_nodes().get_count > 0) {

UpdateAllChildren_Prometheus(nodes.getNode(i).get_nodes())

}

}
 
What I tried is adding an OnClientNodeChecking event to populate the node when it is checked by doing:

var node = eventArgs.get_node()

if (node.get_level() == 0 && node.get_nodes().get_count() == 0) {

node.expand()

}

This populates the node, but the new children are not checked after both events are fired.  It seems this may be a race condition, but am not sure.  If I then uncheck and check the parent node, this works fine as the child nodes are already present.  How can I make sure the node is populated before the OnClientNodeChecked event is fired?  Keep in mind that the user is not going to expand the node before checking it.  Hopefully I'm missing something easy. 
Thanks.

Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
15 answers
406 views
I have tried to search the forums & help files for this but not having much luck.
Coming from an 'Anthem' ajax approach my techniques need reworking due to the way that AjaxManager is working (promethius version). I am used to updating different controls depending upon server behind code choices, so I came accross the ResolveUpdatedControls event description, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to ever fire for me.
So I read the KB article '(ID#757) Updating different control with AJAX depending on clicked ToolbarButton' and tried to rework that for 'promethius', but still the event is not firing.
Is there something obvious that i might be missing that anyone can think of?
I have a test app, but see no way to upload it here.

Thanks,
Kevin.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
1 answer
172 views
I think the TabStrip is not yet included in Prometheus.  We have a problem with the TabStrip for ASP.NET non-Prometheus with VS2008 and .NET framework 3.5.

I wanted to try the Prometheus version but it seems to me that it is not available.  Is it another version of the TabStrip that would be compatible with framework 3.5?

Thank you
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
16 answers
259 views
Hello,

I am attempting to change the state of a pane from expanded to collapsed with the following server side code:

// Collapse the splitter if the selected item has no child 
if (selectedItem.Items.Count == 0) 
{ 
  rpTopicSubMenuPane.Collapsed = true; 
} 

Basically, I have a splitter with 3 panes. The left pane contains a panelbar, which when clicked updates a treeview in the middle pane and the content in the right pane. I do all this using the Ajax manager and it works great. What I now need to do though with the above code is collapse the pane containing the treeview if the panelbar item clicked has no child nodes.

How do I update either the splitter itself or the pane I want to collapse using the Ajax manager? I currently do this for the treeview and the content:

<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="CksMasterAjaxManager" runat="server" EnablePageHeadUpdate="False"> 
<AjaxSettings> 
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="pbTopicMenu"> 
<UpdatedControls> 
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="tvSectionTree" LoadingPanelID="lpLoading" /> 
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rapContent" LoadingPanelID="lpLoading" /> 
</UpdatedControls> 
</telerik:AjaxSetting> 
<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="tvSectionTree"> 
<UpdatedControls> 
<telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rapContent" LoadingPanelID="lpLoading" /> 
</UpdatedControls> 
</telerik:AjaxSetting> 
</AjaxSettings> 
</telerik:RadAjaxManager> 

But when I tried updating either the pane or the splitter directly in this manner it didn't like it. I also tried putting the splitter within an update panel, but it didn't seem to like this either. What's the best way to do this (and hoipe it makes sense!).

Thanks,

Michael
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
1 answer
67 views
I havent found any documentation that mentions whether this is supported or not. I have two modes that I use the editor in with two different layouts of tools, so I use two different tools files to switch them. One of them requires me to group some buttons into a toolstrip which i was able to do declaratively in the control definition, but I cant seem to find how to do this in the toolsfile.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
2 answers
67 views
Could anybody help me ..How to place images and html in cells of Teleric Scheduler.
I would be passing HTML and Images as parameter to a Subject atribute of Teleric Scheduler, but in the cells  the HTML is bein displayed.
Please help me in how to plce images and HTML
Ravikiran
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?