Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
104 views
Are the PSDs available for the background images used for the RadWindow 'Web20' skin?

Thanks,

JJ
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
96 views
Hi. I'm using the r.a.d. tooltip on this site: http://www.ncforeclosurehelp.org/research.aspx
If you click on the link "NC Foreclosure Starts Per county - 2007", you'll see the NC map with counties and the r.a.d. tooltips.

The client would like more information displayed in each tooltip. Some of the additional info includes,
  • Foreclosure Counseling Agency Name
  • Foreclosure Counseling Agency Phone
There can be multiple agencies with multiple phone numbers for each county. Is there another Telerik control that can be used inside the tooltip to organize the info for that county and display it to the site visitors? Your suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
2 answers
125 views
Hi,
 I want to add more features with Trach Changes functionality. Please let  me know can we overriide the Trach Changes property to customize how we want. If this fetaure exists please provide information where all we need to make changes in the code.

Regards
Rashid
Rashid
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
92 views
What is this setting supposed to do?
I set it to "True" in the ConfigFile.xml file but don't see any buttons.
Thanks
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
9 answers
243 views
Hi,
I am using the Grid in RadControls 'Prometheus' for ASPNET Q3 2007. I am using hierarchical grid structure. My issue is that paging is not working for the grid. I gave allowpaging as true and gave page size also. But when I click to see the next page grid is disappearing and a blank page is coming.What will be the problem?




Jincy
jincy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
169 views
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can ajaxify a control inside a pageview to update all the whole pageview. In the original tabstrip this was not possible, and in return you had the whole multi-page refresh (adding a lot of additional overhead). I really hope this problem/issue has been resolved in the new AJAX tabstrip/multipage. Thanks for your help.

David
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
102 views
Hello

In RadGrid in function to export as I do for the cell adapts to the size of the text?

Greetings

Juan
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
2 answers
119 views

I use a prometheus combobox. I use header and item templates. I have set EnableLoadOnDemand = true. I use the ItemsRequested eventhandler.

The control is on the page initially, but in a hidden panel (so not rendered). After a postback the panel is visible. This combox control looks ok, but the dropdown does not work at all.

The dropdown does work if the control is initaly rendered.

Is there any work around to this situation, such as registering javascript during the ajax callback?

henk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
117 views
I have pagging enabled for my RadGrid, when I select the next page, the control moves to the next page but adds two additional coulums with the following data in them: System.Data.DataRowView

My code is below:

protected

void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

if (!IsPostBack)

{

}

}

protected void Page_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

this.BuildGrid();

}

protected void Page_Init(object source, System.EventArgs e)

{

}

private void BuildGrid()

{

GridBoundColumn boundColumn;

boundColumn = new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField = "CountryId";

boundColumn.HeaderText = "Country Number";

this.RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

boundColumn = new GridBoundColumn();

boundColumn.DataField = "CountryName";

boundColumn.HeaderText = "Country Name";

this.RadGrid1.MasterTableView.Columns.Add(boundColumn);

RadGrid1.Width = Unit.Percentage(50);

RadGrid1.PageSize = 50;

RadGrid1.AllowPaging = true;

RadGrid1.PagerStyle.Mode = Telerik.Web.UI.GridPagerMode.NextPrevNumericAndAdvanced;

RadGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns = false;

RadGrid1.ShowStatusBar = true;

RadGrid1.Skin = "Web20";

RadGrid1.ShowStatusBar = true;

RadGrid1.GridLines = GridLines.Horizontal;

RadGrid1.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Left;

RadGrid1.ShowFooter = true;

RadGrid1.ShowHeader = true;

RadGrid1.ShowStatusBar = true;

RadGrid1.AllowSorting = true;

RadGrid1.Visible = true;

this.RadGrid1.DataSource = this.GetData();

this.RadGrid1.DataBind();

}

private DataSet GetData()

{

SqlConnection sqlConnection = new SqlConnection();

SqlCommand sqlCommand = new SqlCommand();

SqlParameter sqlParameter = new SqlParameter();

DataSet dataSet = new DataSet();

try

{

if (sqlConnection.State != ConnectionState.Open)

{

sqlConnection.ConnectionString = SqlConnectionString.GetConnectionString();

sqlConnection.Open();

}

sqlCommand.Connection = sqlConnection;

sqlCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;

sqlCommand.CommandText = ApplicationStoredProcedures.GetCountries();

sqlCommand.Parameters.Add("@WebPageName", SqlDbType.NVarChar).Value = "Authors.aspx";

sqlCommand.Parameters.Add("@CultureCode", SqlDbType.NVarChar).Value = "en-US";

sqlCommand.Parameters.Add("@ControlName", SqlDbType.NVarChar).Value = "ddlCountry";

sqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery();

SqlDataAdapter sqlDataAdapter = new SqlDataAdapter(sqlCommand);

sqlDataAdapter.Fill(dataSet);

return dataSet;

}

catch (SqlException sql)

{

throw sql;

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

throw ex;

}

finally

{

if (sqlConnection.State != ConnectionState.Closed)

{

sqlConnection.Close();

}

sqlCommand.Dispose();

}

}

public void RadGrid1_PageIndexChanged(object source, Telerik.Web.UI.GridPageChangedEventArgs e)

{

this.RadGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex;

}

/// <summary>

/// You can get the exact numbers of rows in your RadGrid either directly from the DataSource or in the following manner in the ItemDataBound event:

/// </summary>

/// <param name="sender"></param>

/// <param name="e"></param>

protected void RadGrid1_ItemDataBound(object sender, GridItemEventArgs e)

{

if (e.Item is GridPagerItem)

{

Label1.Text = (e.Item as GridPagerItem).Paging.DataSourceCount.ToString();

}

}

 

protected void RadGrid1_NeedDataSource(object source, Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e)

{

// RadGrid1.DataSource = this.GetData() ;

}

I cannot find the issue. Am I doing something wrong.

Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
1 answer
145 views
I have extended the RadSplitBar, and whenever I set the EnableResize property to true, the value remains to be false.

The extended SplitBar is being created and added to the the splitter's ItemCollection in Page_Init.  After the object is created, any attempt to set EnableResize to true in that event handler appears to fail.

Am I attempting to set this property in the wrong place, or is that functionality somehow being suppressed in my extended object?

Thanks,


Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?