Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
71 views
Hi,
    I get RadEditor_MOSS_4_5_2_dev.zip file and I install it on my MOSS 2007 farm as explained in the CHM file. Installation process works fine, but I can't see the functionality "Paste from Word".

Is this functionality included in this version? If so, how do I add the buttons to the toolbar?

Best Regards
Claudio
Claudio Rota
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
6 answers
148 views
Hello!!!

I have a RadTreeView that his nodes always are added dinamically, when the node has expanded I have using LoadOnDemand to search how many childnodes has, up here go well.

But when I click one node that have node.Postback to true (The node postback I will put if It has a navigateUrl), the node that has level 1 has collapsed, this only happen the first time that I do click in this nodo, if I do click to another node, it's happen the same, but only to her parentNode if it's don't expanded before.

I think maybe the treeview state doesn't save the first time that I do click, What can I do?

Thanks
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
2 answers
193 views
Hello,

Is it possible to adjust the duration of the validation display on the RadNumericTextBox?  The error icon pops up so briefly that our users don't realize that a validation problem exists....is there any adjustment for this?

Thanks!
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
3 answers
248 views
Hello

In RadGrid in function to export (to Excel) as I do for the cell adapts to the size of the text?

Greetings

Juan
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
1 answer
172 views
Hello,

I'm using RadFormDecorator and I noticed that it is also decoration "Add new record" and "Refresh" buttons within GridCommandItem.

Is there any way to prohibit this behavior apart from defining zones to decorate?

BR, Laurent
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
1 answer
222 views
Hi

I am trying to use a Dataset that are connected to a Access database as datasource. But how do i get the Insert, Update and Delete command to work.

<

telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" Culture="Swedish (Sweden)"

FirstDayOfWeek="Monday" LastDayOfWeek="Sunday" AllowDelete="True" AllowEdit="True" AllowInsert="True" DataEndField="End" DataKeyField="ID" DataRecurrenceField="RecurrenceRule" DataRecurrenceParentKeyField="RecurrenceParentID" DataSourceID="ObjDtaBokn" DataStartField="Start" DataSubjectField="Description" OverflowBehavior="Scroll" SelectedView="ResourceView" GroupBy="Room">

<ResourceTypes>

<telerik:ResourceType KeyField="RoomID" Name="Room" TextField="Name" ForeignKeyField="RoomID"

DataSourceID="ObjDtaRooms" />

</ResourceTypes>

</telerik:RadScheduler>

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjDtaBokn" runat="server" DeleteMethod="Delete" InsertMethod="Insert"

OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}" SelectMethod="Alla" TypeName="DataSet1TableAdapters.BokningarTableAdapter"

UpdateMethod="Update">

<DeleteParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="Original_ID" Type="Int32" />

</DeleteParameters>

<UpdateParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="ID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Description" Type="String" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Start" Type="DateTime" />

<asp:Parameter Name="End" Type="DateTime" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RoomID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RecurrenceRule" Type="String" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RecurrenceParentID" Type="Int32" />

</UpdateParameters>

<InsertParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="ID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Description" Type="String" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Start" Type="DateTime" />

<asp:Parameter Name="End" Type="DateTime" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RoomID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RecurrenceRule" Type="String" />

<asp:Parameter Name="RecurrenceParentID" Type="Int32" />

</InsertParameters>

</asp:ObjectDataSource>

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="ObjDtaRooms" runat="server" DeleteMethod="Delete"

InsertMethod="Insert" OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}" SelectMethod="Alla"

TypeName="DataSet1TableAdapters.RoomsTableAdapter" UpdateMethod="Update">

<DeleteParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="Original_RoomID" Type="Int32" />

</DeleteParameters>

<UpdateParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="RoomID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Name" Type="String" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Original_RoomID" Type="Int32" />

</UpdateParameters>

<InsertParameters>

<asp:Parameter Name="RoomID" Type="Int32" />

<asp:Parameter Name="Name" Type="String" />

</InsertParameters>

</asp:ObjectDataSource>


Best regards

Fredrik Michaelsson
ml | Communications in Sweden
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
1 answer
253 views
Hello,

I would like to know if RadAjaxTimer will be available in next official Q1 Release or already in 'Futures' last build ?

Thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
3 answers
193 views
Hi,

How do you provide initial values for the grid (when adding a new item)?

Is there some handle to eg. Handles radgrid1.ProvideDefaultRowValues ?

And the same question for intersepting the update command eg. Handles Radgrid1.BeforeRowUpdate?

Thanks

Daniel

Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
7 answers
251 views
I have just installed the Lite RadEditor for MOSS in our environment.

We have a standard installation with MOSS running on one server and the databases running on a separate SQL2005 server.

After following the installation instructions I managed to get the editor to function except for the MOSSLinkManager button. It´s active but nothing happens when I click the button. Image Manager and the Table Wizard are working just fine. Any suggestions?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
2 answers
99 views
Hi,
I'm using the client side drag and drop functionality of the TreeView to reorder a simple list. Here is my javascript that handles the event.

 function OnClientNodeDroppingHandler(sender, eventArgs)
 {  
     var treeView = sender;
     treeView.trackChanges();
     var node = eventArgs.get_sourceNode();
     var targetIndex = treeView.get_nodes().indexOf(eventArgs.get_destNode());
     treeView.get_nodes().remove(node)
     treeView.get_nodes().insert(targetIndex, node);
     treeView.commitChanges();
     eventArgs.set_cancel(true);
 }

This seems to work fine on the client side, but when I post back, the nodes are still in their original order.

i've also tried changing the first line to:
 var treeView = $find("<%= RadTreeView1.ClientID %>");

Help appreciated.
Michael Abrahamsen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?