Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
113 views
I have been trying to duplicate the effect of this tree view
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Treeview/Examples/Functionality/CheckBoxes/DefaultCS.aspx
but i cant get the AfterClientCheck event to fire. this is my code for the tree view and i just copied the javasript off that link:

<telerik:RadTreeView
    runat="server"
    ID="RadTree"
    Skin="Default2006" Height="100%" Width="98%" CheckBoxes="True"
    AfterClientCheck="AfterCheck" LoadingStatusPosition="BeforeNodeText" > 

I am not sure why the AfterClientCheck event is not do anything.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
3 answers
138 views

I am using datatable as a datasource to radScheduler and it is working fine when the page loads for the first time by showing all the appointments with todays date.. When I click on next day or previous day buttons scheduler was empty though it has some appointments exists for the next day.

Please see the code below.

<telerik:RadScheduler ID="RadScheduler1" runat="server" Width="90%" Height="600px" Skin="Outlook"

DayStartTime="06:00:00" DayEndTime="22:00:00" ShowViewTabs="False" DataKeyField="REP_APPT_ID" DataSubjectField="SUBJECT" DataStartField="START_DT_TIME"  DataEndField="END_DT_TIME" AllowDelete="False" AllowEdit="False" AllowInsert="False"  FirstDayOfWeek="Sunday" LastDayOfWeek="Saturday" OverflowBehavior="Scroll" SelectedView="DayView" OnClientAppointmentDoubleClick="OnClientAppointmentDoubleClick" >

</telerik:RadScheduler>

Protected

Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

loadScheduler()

End Sub

Private Sub loadScheduler()
Dim repAppt As New REP_APPT()
repAppt.LoadApptsbyRepbyDate(287, RadScheduler1.SelectedDate)RadScheduler1.DataSource = repAppt.DefaultView
RadScheduler1.DataBind()
End Sub

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
1 answer
132 views
First of all: Hi!
By implementing the RadMenu with my own Skin, I don't find the place in the CSS-File to set the background of the Child Items. They remain transparent (I would prefer white). Any hint to shorten my search?
Thanks,
Andreas
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
3 answers
271 views
Is there any way to disable the floating handles that surround an HTML table in the editor.  My application pre-fills the content of the editor with a table whose cells contain content.  I don't want the users to be able to resize the table, nor do I want them to see the handles floating all over the table when they click on the cells.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
George
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
1 answer
68 views
Hi,

I'm using the Radeditor fullversion for my sharepointsite to edit wiki-pages. When I go to the editmode I can use the media-manager to integrate a mediafile and I can see the mediapart in the editorwindow. But when I finished editing and wanted to see the result in the wiki-page there is nothing. When I go back to edit the wiki again, the mediapart I've inserted is gone also.

Thanks for help and best regards

Falk
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
1 answer
123 views
Hi,
I use the RadGrid sorting functionnality and it works well, but I need to know the sorting order of the items to build an index on my collection and pass it to another page where I don't use the grid. I would like to do that without sorting my source collection, only building an index. Is it possible to access a structure of the grid that I could use to build my index? My first idea whas to loop on the Items collection, but it is limited to the items of the current page.
Thanks,
Pascal.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
4 answers
236 views
Hi,
I'm using the export to pdf feature in some simple grids with no problem.

In 1 grid I am using a <DetailsTables> structure and in that case I get the following exception if i try to export to pdf:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Telerik.Web.Apoc.Fo.Flow.TableRow.CellArray.GetNextFreeCell(Int32 colNum)
  at Telerik.Web.Apoc.Fo.Flow.TableRow.InitCellArray()

I am newby to Telerik, is there something I should know when using the export with Details Tables?

Note: Clearing the
DetailTables collection just prior to export works but it's not the desired output since i would like to "see" my child table in the output pdf.

Example code:
   pGrid.MasterTableView.DetailTables.Clear();
   pGrid.MasterTableView.ExportToPdf();
Sebastian Talamoni
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
4 answers
289 views
Hi all,

I have radGrid and I added a Delete button.  When clicked, I want to fetch the DataKeyNames value and then delete the corresponding row in my sql table.  I already have the radgrid set-up and I also have a method to delete the row.  What I cannot figure out is how to get the value of the selected DataKeyNames.  I am trying this but it's not working:

Dim

iPolicyId As Integer = Convert.ToInt32((e.Item.OwnerTableView.DataKeyValues(e.Item.ItemIndex)("PolicyId")))


Any ideas on how I can get this value?

Thanks,
Bob

Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
1 answer
195 views
Hi all,

I have such code:
 
<script type="text/javascript"> 
 
    <%= navBar.Toolbar.ClientID %>.attachEvent("OnClientClick","nav_click"); 
 
    function OpenWindow (name){    
        var oManager = GetRadWindowManager(); 
        var oMailWnd = oManager.GetWindowByName(name); 
        if (oMailWnd) 
        {    
            oMailWnd.SetUrl(oMailWnd.GetUrl()); 
            oMailWnd.SetActive(true); 
            oMailWnd.Show(); 
        } 
        else{ 
            alert(name); 
        } 
    } 
     
    function nav_click(sender, e) 
    { 
        if (sender.CommandName=="NewSheet"){ 
            OpenWindow('wndNewSheet'); 
            return false; 
        } 
    } 
     
    function wndNewSheet_Close(radWindow) 
    { 
     
    } 
 
</script> 
 
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="wndMgr" runat="server" ShowContentDuringLoad="false"> 
    <Windows> 
        <telerik:RadWindow ID="wndNewSheet" NavigateUrl="~/DesktopModules/Maxon/Costs/NewSheet.aspx" OnClientClose="wndNewSheet_Close" Width="400px" Height="300px" runat="server" VisibleStatusbar="false" /> 
    </Windows> 
</telerik:RadWindowManager> 
 

And all is working Ok, whats weird that without Line 11 (SetUrl) when I run this code I get js error:

a7 has no properties
var _a8=parseInt(_a7.style.zIndex);

at

998},setActive:function(_a6){
999var _a7=this._popupElement;
1000if(!_a6){
1001Sys.UI.DomElement.addCssClass(_a7,"inactivewindow");
1002}else{
1003var _a8=parseInt(_a7.style.zIndex);
A bit weird :-)

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
3 answers
171 views

Is it possible to keep displaying the tooltip while the cursor is on the element and hide once the cursor moves away from the element?

Thanks,
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?