Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
174 views
Is there a way to stop the image manager from inserting a virtual path when an image is selected (and have, rather, the absolute path inserted)? I would like to send the content in an email, and have the images not be broken because the path was relative to the site where the content was entered.
Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
3 answers
200 views
Hello,

I've got a RadDatePicker (ID=rdpDate) in the ItemTemplate of a RadPanelItem (see code below).
Does some know how I can access rdpDate from the code behind or how can I figure out its ClientID to be able to $find() it in Javascript?

Thanks in advance.

BR, Laurent

<telerik:RadPanelBar  
        runat="server" 
        ID="RPB1" 
        Skin="Office2007" 
        Width="100%" 
        Height="100%" 
        ExpandMode="FullExpandedItem" 
        > 
    <Items> 
        <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="Specific date">  
            <Items> 
                <telerik:RadPanelItem> 
                    <ItemTemplate> 
                        <div class="panelMainDiv">  
                            <telerik:RadDatePicker  
                                    runat="server" 
                                    id="rdpDate" 
                                    > 
                            </telerik:RadDatePicker> 
                            <br /> 
                            <span>Only transactions whose date is equal to this specific date will be displayed.</span> 
                        </div> 
                    </ItemTemplate> 
                </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
            </Items> 
        </telerik:RadPanelItem> 
    </Items> 
</telerik:RadPanelBar> 
 

lchesnais
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
115 views
Hello everybody.
I have an aspx file using the RadDockLayout, RadDockZone and RadDock controls and they look very diferent in IE6 and FF.
How can I make they look equal?.
Here is the aspx code:
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="WebApplication2._Default" %> 
 
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %> 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> 
<head runat="server"> 
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
    <style type="text/css"> 
        .style1 
        { 
            width: 100%; 
        } 
    </style> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server"> 
    <telerik:RadScriptManager runat="server"> 
    </telerik:RadScriptManager> 
    <div> 
        <telerik:RadDockLayout ID="RadDockLayout1" runat="server" StoreLayoutInViewState="True"> 
            <table class="style1"> 
                <tr> 
                    <td valign="top"> 
                        <telerik:RadDockZone ID="RadDockZone1" runat="server" MinHeight="500px"> 
                            <telerik:RadDock ID="RadDock1" runat="server" Width="300px"> 
                                <ContentTemplate> 
                                    hello world 
                                </ContentTemplate> 
                            </telerik:RadDock> 
                        </telerik:RadDockZone> 
                    </td> 
                    <td valign="top"> 
                        <telerik:RadDockZone ID="RadDockZone2" runat="server" MinHeight="500px"> 
                        </telerik:RadDockZone> 
                    </td> 
                </tr> 
            </table> 
        </telerik:RadDockLayout> 
    </div> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 
 

Jaime
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
111 views
Hi

When a dockingmanger is disabled all of the dockableobjects appear OK, but seem to suffer from some padding accross the top where the title bar is when the dockingmanager is enabled.

How could i go about setting so that when the drag / drop functionality is switched off, that the dockableobjects in the zones appear at the top of the zone and not x pixels down.

I have looked at the Skin style sheet and have not been able to get this to do what i want.
I have tried setting style on the zones and objects - but again with no luck.

Its really when the title / grip bar is not shown i don't want it to take up any room.

Also the docking zone seems to have some top padding - how could i go about removing this?

Thanks
john
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
199 views
In the new "ASP.NET AJAX" radTabStrip I miss "SelectedTab.PageViewId". I found "get_selectedTab" but I cannot get the name of selected pageview.Hope this available in some way?
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
250 views
I switch server side to another tab and use the radAjaxManager. I update pth the multipage view and the radTabStrip itself, but the correct pageview will not show (this worked in the old radTabStrip). So what is the correct way in the new control to show the correct tab?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
181 views
I'm creating a skin for all of the controls used in my app based on the Hay skin.

I know that I have to copy the files in the Hay folder to my own skin folder name and rename the elements in each of the .css files.

I note, however, that in the skins folder (above the folders for the individual skins folders) that there are a number of .css files. Do I need to copy these too? And if so, where do I tell it where to find these files?

I know that I have to 'register' my .css files on the page to get the control to use them; do I have to do the same with these 'general' files?

Sorry if this is documented, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

--
Stuart
Dan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
102 views
Hi,
     While using radeditor I got the error. I used gethtml and sethtml method for copy and paste text from word into .net application.But when i tried to use it , It shows me error. If you don't mind then can u plz send me the code for copy paste text with using javascript function with using radeditor.

Thanks,
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
83 views
I want to use combo box with tree view in RadEditor control and it should works like custom links. It means when i select node from the combo box the selected link should apply to RadEditor text.

Please let me know how can i achieve this functionality, appreciate if you provide me example for it.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
210 views
Before Q1-2008 - the Ajax Panel was catching the error occurred in its request and was displaying as javascript Alert() message. How is this behaviour changed now.

I used to take advantage of this by throwing exception in Ajax request expecting the panel is showing alert() messages. Now, suddenly this has stopped working.

How should I change my code?

-Piyush
Piyush Bhatt
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?