Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
109 views

Hi there,

Everytime I edit a wiki page using RadEditor a div class appears at the top of the page.  1 div class for every edit.  So if I edit the page 10 times 10 div classes appear.  This doesnt happen when editing non wiki pages.  Also, I dont have versioning turned on.

<div class="ExternalClass04AD5A1FF59B44D9A3CBE18CE0D2098D">

Very strange.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Kevin

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
4 answers
165 views
Hi,

When I switch into Edit mode in RadGrid, should it be picking up the default values as defined in the table definition in SQL Server.  I have a "bit" SQL field defaulted to -1 in the table design, but the checkbox I have in the EditForm template doesnt default to being checked when I add a new record.

Thanks

Stephen
Stephen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
4 answers
291 views
Can anybody tell me exactly when Prometheus will be released? It was scheduled for April 08 wasn't it?

Thanks
David
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
5 answers
147 views
Dear Telerik,

This only happens in IE. I am using the PanelBar's onclik event to load content using the RadAjaxManager.

When clicking the link, there is a slight (perhaps 4px) movement up and down.

You can see this also here:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Panelbar/Examples/ApplicationScenarios/OutlookNavigation/DefaultCS.aspx#

Click on 'others' and then any of the 3 links, you will notice that the page goes down a little - scroll it back up again and the same will happen when you click another link. When Ajaxed then the goes down and then back up again automatically and looks real bad.

I have tried other skins to no avail.

I notice that the PanelBar now adds a "#" to the URL - is IE looking for an anchor?

Many thanks,

Jon


Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
3 answers
96 views
Hi Telerik:

I am using Q2 and Q3  2007 ASP.NET. I  am going to migrate the application to Q1 ASP.NET AJAX.

I customized  all the skins (For most of the components)  using a folder called "RadControls" in the root of the application.

But now  this folder isn't necessary (I guess so), because component catch the skin without this folder in the root. So I am guessing again, i think the folder has been compiled in the dll .Correct me  if i am wrong.

So now I want to customize again the skins but  i don't know where i can do it.

Do you know where ????

Thank you.Pepito
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
109 views
hi team i have Radtreeview in my page
how can i keep the checked nodes in my tree checked in each time i load the page 
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
118 views
Hi all

    How can i enable scrolling for the Combobox!

Thx in advanced
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
202 views
hi,
In my application I need such a popup that when User click yes button of popup then it should come on code behind and when user click No button of popup then also it should come on Code behind..

It means.......
On <asp:button >

I want to call one popup , which will have two buttons Yes and No.
If User click yes, with some criteria, some values will saved in database..
and If User clicks No, with some other criteria, values will saved in database..

No such popup sample is avaliable..

Please help.
Priya
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
241 views
I am just curious about how to use RadStyleSheetManager , are there any demo or sample to show how to use it?

Chris
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
6 answers
500 views
I want my filter column width to match the column size.
How can i change the width of my filet columns?
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?