Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
212 views
Is there any server side event when an appointment is moved or resized?
max
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
117 views
Hi, Im want to know if there is a way to detect the zone where a dock is treated to be dropped in.
Thanks in advance.
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
2 answers
111 views
Hi there,

I'm using calendar Textbox control in my application and everything is working fine. But textbox_Changed event is not working. Any one please help..!!


Thanks
Sam.M
Sam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
3 answers
277 views
I was wondering if there was a way to do advanced filtering in the Radgrid.  Something like for a single column I want to find value1 OR value2.  State = 'Colorado' OR State = 'New Mexico'.  In addition, is doing an OR between two columns possible using the filter bar/menu? State LIKE 'Colora%' OR ZipCode LIKE '80%'.
                                                 Thanks, Dan
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
196 views
Hello,
(Upgraded to Q1 2008 Controls)
  • I have a radGrid on a ContentPage (CP) with "EnableEventValidation=True" as a page directive.
  • Grid Ajax is turned off.
  • Ajax Mgr is handling the Grid events.
  • InPlace Editing.
  • Have Template Column with Req. Field Validator.
  • Allow Automatic Inserts, Update, Delete.

This works great and I can do all functions, but I need/want to turn off  "Event Validation" for the page.

When I turn off "Event Validation"  and try to Edit or Add a new record I get the error "An entry with the same key already exists....".  If I remove the valdation control the Grid will work . I don't understand what is happening with the Grid/Validator that would be causing this issue. Thank you.

Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
128 views
I have 2 questions:
1- Can multiple custom buttons be added to the toolbar?
2- Can a button be programmed to parse and modify the html through Javascript?


Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
4 answers
233 views
I have a custom server control that manages paging for my data grid.  I've connected the server control to the data grid via the rad ajax manager and that is working great.  The only problem is I cannot get the loading panel to show.  On this same page I also have a search button attached to the datagrid via the ajax manager and the loading panel works fine for this.

Any thoughts?
Chris Trina
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
175 views
Hi All,

I'm trying RadChart and RadGrid to evaluate if the suite is confortable for my project.

I've to create a page with a grid that shows some data and below a chart that shows the same other data.
I need to refresh the chart with a timer.

On TimerChart_Tick event I rebind the Chart with my data.
All works fine, but when the chart's RadAjaxPanel refreshs the pager and scroollbar of the grid below, outside the ajaxpanel, move like if the grid it was updated.

I'don't uderstand the problem,
thanks and reguards.

this is the code:

<

asp:Panel ID="GridPanel" runat="Server" Visible="False" Width="100%">

<telerik:RadGrid ID="gwTrend" runat="server" Width="99%">

</telerik:RadGrid>

</asp:Panel>

<asp:Panel ID="ChartPanel" runat="Server" Visible="True" Width="100%">

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel EnableOutsideScripts="True" id="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" LoadingPanelID="AjaxLoadingPanel1">

<asp:Timer ID="TimerChart" runat="server" Interval="3000" OnTick="TimerChart_Tick">

</asp:Timer>

<telerik:RadChart ID="chTrend" runat="server" Height="600px" Width="1000px" AlternateText=""

EnableViewState="false">

<Appearance Border-Color="246,246,246">

</Appearance>

<PlotArea>

<%

--<YAxis AutoScale="false" Appearance-ValueFormat="General" >

</YAxis>--

%>

<XAxis LayoutMode="Normal" AutoScale="false" Appearance-ValueFormat="General" >

<Appearance MinorGridLines-Visible="false" MajorGridLines-Visible="true" />

<AxisLabel TextBlock-Text="Tempo" Appearance-Position-AlignedPosition="Center">

</AxisLabel>

</XAxis>

</PlotArea>

<%

--<Legend Visible="False">

<Appearance Border-Color="227, 227, 227" FillStyle-FillType="Solid" FillStyle-MainColor="white">

</Appearance>

</Legend>--

%>

<%

--<ChartTitle>

<TextBlock Text="Server CPU Load by Days">

</TextBlock>

</ChartTitle>--

%>

<Series>

<telerik:ChartSeries Name="Series1" Type="Line">

<Appearance ShowLabels="False" LineSeriesAppearance-Width="3" PointMark-Visible="false"

FillStyle-MainColor="199, 243, 178" FillStyle-SecondColor="17, 147, 7" Border-Color="dimgray">

</Appearance>

</telerik:ChartSeries>

</Series>

</telerik:RadChart>

</telerik:RadAjaxPanel>

<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel id="AjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server">

<div style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">

<asp:Image id="Image2" Runat="server" BorderWidth="0px" ImageUrl="~/Widgets/Loading.gif"

AlternateText="loading..."></asp:Image>

</div>

</telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>

</asp:Panel>





Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
2 answers
208 views
Hi,

I'm currently developing an application where the user can have a number of radwindows on a page in various views (e.g. could be showing an icon with a certain colour representing state)

The user is also able to select a background image for the main web page and drag the radwindows to wherever they want them (e.g a map of an office with the radwindows representing the status of the workstations)

I have a problem however in that if the background image is larger than the screen, the scrollbars are enabled. When the user scrolls the page down, the radwindows don't move. Is there anyway to make the rad windows keep in the same location on the browser page and scroll with the background image?

Regards

Bobby
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
2 answers
99 views
i have to wonder if anyone actually tried using the style builder with table cells before it was implemented. it just does not seem to work at all. try selecting a cell and setting the bottom border to 1px red line. the rendered html is a span tag. how are you supposed to do that to a table cell. surely the style builder should be available from the table or cell properties?

regards,
rob
Ubong
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?