Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
232 views
I have a RadTreeView (RadControls Ajax Q1 2008 1.415) with ContextMenu. When I click an item in the ContextMenu called "Delete", I want to show a confirm messagebox. What happens now is that it run a postback no matter what (the ContextMenu item has PostBack=true), but I want to stop this if the user clicks "Cancel" in the confirm messagebox.

Here is my javascript function (called from OnClientContextMenuItemClicked):
    function onClientContextMenuItemClicked(sender, args)  
    {  
        var menuItem = args.get_menuItem();  
        var treeNode = args.get_node();  
 
        switch(menuItem.get_value())  
        {  
            case "Edit":  
                break;  
            case "Delete":  
                return confirm('Are you sure?');  
                break;  
        }  
    }  
 
Anyone with a solution?
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
1 answer
186 views
I have an aspx page that dynamically load a usercontrol. On this usercontrol I have datalist that populate some items that have a ToolTip attached in the OnMouseOver event.

When the onmouseover event fires in the usercontrol it postBack to the aspx page that in page_load event will add the usercontrol again. when adding the usercontrol the onmouseover event will get called again, and again ...

The problem is, that since the cursor hasn't been moved since the first onmouseover event it gets repeated over and over.

The question is how do i prevent this - can i somehow block the onmouseover event or is there a more proper solution ?

Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
1 answer
138 views
I used RadToolTipManager TargetControlID is HyperLink ,why set right value that my WebMethod can getparms (object Context) ? HyperLink Contorls in a DataGrid Template Column.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
1 answer
235 views
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way I can set the Panel Bar Item with Round Corner image on both side left and right.  Currently they are always display in a sharpe corner.  Please let me know if there is a way to set it in CSS style sheet.

Chris
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
4 answers
335 views
Hi,

I have a checkbox column in a grid with a delete button located in a commanditemtemplate.

When the delete button is pressed, an ajax request is made and a serverside method is executed removing the each row where the checkbox is checked.

Finally I rebind the grid and this in turn calls the NeedDataSource event of the grid which loads my data (minus the rows I deleted).

So far so good, The rows I selected to delete are now gone from the grid, the only problem is the pager still shows the original record count (and if rows remaining are less than my pagesize, the wrong page number too)

Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance
Mac.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
2 answers
223 views
Hello.  I just bought the ASP.NET AJAX suite for use in a new MOSS 2007 deployment.  I need to have a tool in RadEditor for inserting a blank DIV in a rich text area.  It would be similar to the "New Paragraph" tool but with a DIV tag rather than a P tag.  I know that I can enable/disable tools in RadEditor in a number of different ways (code, config file) but is there a way to add custom tools to the RadEditor?

Thanks in advance,
lct
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
1 answer
113 views
Hi,
I want my column headers in my multi-column combo box to be Link buttons which I can wireup to a server side event handler.

In the InstantiateIn() method of my column header template class (based on ITemplate) which I create a LinkButton.
It renders as <a >MyHeader</a> but no attributes or event handlers are generated to postback to my ASPX page.  The generated column header link button text is visible but not underlined.

What am I doing wrong or is this not possible?

Thanks, AL
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
13 answers
411 views
I tried using the solution stated here but it does not work:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bctcdg.aspx


The modal popup window has a RadGrid which is populated from a database. So it takes some time for the grid to appear while it populates the data.

Here is the ASPX code:
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server"  VisibleStatusbar="false">
        <Windows>
            <telerik:radwindow runat="server" ID="RadWindow1"           
                VisibleOnPageLoad = "false"              
                OffsetElementID = "offsetElement"                    
                Title = ""
                Height="550px"
                Width ="300px"
                Skin="Default" BackColor ="Transparent"                        
                Behaviors="Close,Reload,Move"
                EnableAjaxSkinRendering="true"
                ShowContentDuringLoad="false" VisibleStatusbar="true" Modal="true" Animation="None" VisibleTitlebar="true" DestroyOnClose="false" BorderWidth="0" ReloadOnShow="true" BorderStyle="None"                                 
                   OnClientClose="OnClientClose" >
        </telerik:radwindow> 
     </Windows>
    </telerik:RadWindowManager>


The url is constructed dynamically after several conditions are checked to construct a query string. The url is pretty long.

The radwindow is shown through the following javascript:
function openRadWindow(url, RadWindowID, RadWindowManagerID)
        {               
            var oWnd = $find(RadWindowManagerID).GetWindowByName(RadWindowID);                             
            oWnd.SetUrl(url);
            oWnd.Show();
            return false;
        }



I tried something like this:
function OnClientShow(radWindow)
{                    
    radWindow.SetHeight(550);
    radWindow.SetWidth(300);
}

 but the problem is that it does call this event, but once the grid is populated in the popup the url in the status bar resizes the window's width after the OnClientShow event is fired.

The main objective is to show that some work is being done or a loading panel while the grid in the popup is being populated. The status bar takes care of that but once the url is loaded it resizes the window. And since radajaxloadingpanel and RadAjaxManager only work for updates and not on page load, that does not help either. I tried using the example
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet/ajax/?ajxShowLoadingPanelOnInitialPageLoad.html

It works but the loadingpanel on page load appears after the the loadingpanel inside of the radwindow statusbar goes away, which again is too late. I know that I can change the skin but this is the skin that is required.

The most accurate loading panel is the one that is inside of the radwindow statusbar.

So, basically I want to retain the current behavior, but somehow restrict the window resize due to the url.

Regards,
Tal
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
1 answer
225 views
    I have two chart .They will be generated dynamically.Can export them two an Excel file???
    Thank you !!
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 08 May 2008
4 answers
150 views

Hi All,

Ques: 1
 I have a RadGird on my page with paging enabled. I f click on the  "page 2"  I am able to access the " page 1" grid rows with  "radGrid1.Items". But How can I access "Page 2" RadGrid rows.

Ques: 2
Can raise JavaScript function on Page number click, with out posting back the page.

Pls reply back soon its urgent !! :(

Thanks,

--Srinath

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?