Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
230 views
Hi,
How can I access ItemType property at client-side?

Old Version
window[grid.id].MasterTableView.Rows[index].ItemType working fine

Prometheus
$find(grid.id).get_masterTableView().get_dataItems()[index].ItemType not working

Ali
Rosen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
9 answers
170 views
I have a screen with two RadEditor controls on it.  When the page loads, I set the Text property of RadEditor1 to "abc", then on the page I edit it to "abcd" and hit my update button.  When I'm trying to read the RadEditor1.Text or RadEditor1.HTML property neither of them are updated to "abcd", they still say "abc".  I am able to get the Text and HTML properties to update properly if I go into "HTML view" before I hit the update button.

Firefox 2.0.0.14
Everything works fine in IE.

Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
2 answers
139 views
I need to export the grid to excel  then send a exported excel to client with attachment.how can i do with rad ajax grid or how can save the exported excel to server .
vairam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 May 2008
1 answer
130 views
We allow only upload a single file a time.  Is it possible to remove the Add, Remove buttons and the checkbox in the left of the file input field?

Thanks
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
3 answers
226 views
I'm trying to use the editor to create/edit html newsletters and I'm not quite figuring how to do this-

- starting with an html page from Template Manager the editor strips my html/head/body/style tags.  I saw, somewhere, that adding " " to the beginning of the file would prevent this.. though it doesn't  seem to work.
How can I do this?

Any other tips for editing the templates, setting editable/non-editable areas, or other thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks :-)
David
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
1 answer
191 views
Is it possible to install ASP.NET Ajax without using the GAC or the .msi?

I want to be able to manually install ASP.NET Ajax and your new RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax.

Marty
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
3 answers
164 views

Hi,

I am new o Telerik controls, and i am very hapy to get it.

Regarding the RadEditor,

if i have folder on my server (C:\\Temp) for example and i want to set the path to this folder for the view and upload paths.

the folder is virtuale folder called (Temp) and its located outside my application root folder.

can this be done and how..

Please hel

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
2 answers
104 views
Hello,

I used a RadGrid to add/update my data.
My grid is linked to an ObjectDataSource that provides me some methods for select, insert, update, delete.
The actions on the grid are available by a GridEditCommandColumn for editing and a GridButtonColumn for deleting.
My problem is about to allow the edition of only some lines of my grid (depending to business rules that I can define in the SelectMethod).
Is there a mean to hide the Edit Button depending on this data (like I can for example enable a RadComboBox in an EditItemTemplate by this way : 
Enabled='<%# Eval("Enabled") %>') ?
I think use one of the following ways, but my attempts are not really good :
- use a GridButtonColumn, but that means that I must manage myself the behavior of this links in this column in edit mode (UpdateText, CancelText, ...)
- Use HTML (or Javascript ?) in the EditText of my GridEditCommandColumn to specify on the client side the Edit text to display (or not display in my case) depending on the "Editable" field returned by my SelectMethod.
Is it a good way to reach my goal ? Have you others ideas to solve my problem ?

Thank you in advance,

Christophe.

Christophe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 May 2008
2 answers
138 views
Hi,
I have the radgrid working great with regards to inserting, deleting and updating records.
However, at the moment i am using SQL statements in code.
Eg,     DELETE FROM Customer WHERE CustomerID = @CustomerID
          INSERT INTO...
etc.
What i would like to use are Stored Procedures, but it does not seem to allow me.
I have a Stored Procedure for the SELECT command and this works..

How can i get Stored Procedure to work within the commands..?
EG, "usp_DELETE_Customer @CustomerID"

Thanks
Mark
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 20 May 2008
1 answer
62 views
My paste as plain text dialog in firefox seems to have no styles, in particular the paste and cancel buttons a simple default underlined blue hyperlinks, i have a screenshot to illustrate this but i cant seem to attach it to the thread
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 20 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?