Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
115 views
anyone have made italian localization for ajax rad editor ?

regards
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
1 answer
100 views
Hi,

I have a grid with several 'normal' columns and one griddropdowncolumn. When in editmode the griddropdowncolumn is altered the grid (nor the db) does not update. But if I change the griddropdowncolumn AND some other column then the griddropdowncolumn changes in the grid (and db).

Why?

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 May 2008
2 answers
81 views
Hi!

How to converter this line <asp:Button ID="btnUpdate" Text='<%# IIf((TypeOf(Container) is GridEditFormInsertItem), "Insert", "Update") %>'
to C#???

I always use VB.net but non C#... please help me..

Thanks!
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 May 2008
2 answers
154 views
Hello, Telerik team

We upgrated from Telerik for framework 1.1 to 2.0.
In previous version of Date and Time picker (v1.0) there was autocorrection of date during numbers typing. I mean that if the date was "10/11/2008" in the datepicker textbox, you putted cursor in the beginning of the date and you entered new date, the control replaced your old date and putted the new one instead.

for example, if the date was "10/11/2008", you put your cursor before "10" and type "20", the control changed the date to "20/11/2008" automatically. In current version of this control, there is no autocorrection, that means that when you type 20, the date is "2010/11/2008" which is not a valid date.
The question is how to return old autocorrection, so that 20 will replace 10 during typing like it was before?

Another question about new version of datepicker si how to keep "slashes" as a skeleton of date textbox as it was possible in version 1.0? That means that I want datetime textbox to be "  /  /    " instead of being blank so that user could understand what to type inside. It was its old functionality.

Thanks a lot
plamen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 May 2008
6 answers
204 views
Hi

With the drag and drop i am not getting the values of

e.DraggedItems.Item(0).OwnerGridID.ToString()
e.HtmlElement
e.DestDataItem

After the row drop they all return null values.

Thanks

Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
3 answers
180 views
Hi All
I got problem with exporting from ajaxified Grid. If i do it without Ajaxifying, it  just work fine, But i need to Ajxifi it to use the other functionality.

Can any one help me regarding this

Thanks
Ricky
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
1 answer
106 views
Hi,
I have just downloaded the trial version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and I can see in the help documentaion 5 namespaces about PDF (one of them is Teletrik.Pdf)

Is that intended for internal use or for supporting PDF?
Nikolay Dobrev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
1 answer
109 views
How can I get the grid caption on client event like RowClick?

[]'s!

Henrique
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 May 2008
3 answers
76 views
I use VS 2008 SP1Beta1 and when I switch between source and design view, Visual Studio produces thousands of &nbsp in my aspx page.

Are you guys from Telerik aware of this problem and do you have and solution to avoid it?

Thanks,
Eric
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
1 answer
90 views
I'm trying to off this property.

I don't want to hover days by day name. What I mean - I have enabled ShowColumnHeaders, but I don't want to have hovering all Monday when I go mouse at Monday in ColumnHeader.

Simply I want something like here:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Calendar/Examples/DatePicker/Customization/DefaultCS.aspx

but set UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors=False doesnt work for me.

Any ideas?


I have also CSSFriendlyAdapters in my project and to works RadDateTimePicker I have to use following code:
'Wyłączenie CSS Friendly Adapters 
    Private entry As New Pair() 
    Protected Overloads Overrides Sub OnPreInit(ByVal e As EventArgs) 
        DisableAdapters() 
        MyBase.OnPreInit(e) 
    End Sub 
    Protected Overloads Overrides Sub OnUnload(ByVal e As EventArgs) 
        MyBase.OnUnload(e) 
        RestoreAdapters() 
    End Sub 
    Protected Sub DisableAdapters() 
        entry.First = GetType(DataList).AssemblyQualifiedName 
        entry.Second = HttpContext.Current.Request.Browser.Adapters(entry.First) 
        HttpContext.Current.Request.Browser.Adapters.Remove(entry.First) 
    End Sub 
    Protected Sub RestoreAdapters() 
        HttpContext.Current.Request.Browser.Adapters.Add(entry.First, entry.Second) 
    End Sub 

Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?