Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
196 views
Hi,

I have three controls on a aspx page. A RadGrid(I'll Call it Grid A) that acts like a reorderlist. Using drag and drop items can be moved around inside of the grid.

A Radtreeview, from which nodes can be dragged and dropped onto another Radgrid(different radgrid than the one mentioned above,Call it Grid B). 

Everything works as expected when I drag and drop from the treeview to Grid B. Then if I go to Grid A and try to reorder rows using drag and drop that works fine too. But after that if I come back to the treeview and try to drap node to Grid B again I get a javascript exception:"Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method"
the debugger is stuck on the line of code (in a dynamically generated script)

e.preventDefault(); 

After further looking into it this script gets called from the following function:

Function.createDelegate = function Function$createDelegate(instance, method) {  
    /// <summary locid="M:J#Function.createDelegate" /> 
    /// <param name="instance" mayBeNull="true"></param> 
    /// <param name="method" type="Function"></param> 
    /// <returns type="Function"></returns> 
    var e = Function._validateParams(arguments, [  
        {name: "instance", mayBeNull: true},  
        {name: "method", type: Function}  
    ]);  
    if (e) throw e;  
 
    // The method still makes some sense with a null instance, in the same way that createCallback still  
    // makes sense with a null context.  
 
    return function() {  
        return method.apply(instance, arguments);  
    }  
} 

and in this case the value of 'instance' is null.

I am using the code from the online demos  for the Radtreeview drag and drop and also for the RadGrid drag and drop.

Please let me know if you need more details:

any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
88 views
hello,

How can i get the value of X Axis label when user click on one the bar.....

Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
3 answers
203 views
Hi,

I've got a splitter control with two panes (leftPane & rightPane with a split bar in the middle).  I'm wondering if it's possible to:
a) Access a button on the left pane from the codebehind on the main page the splitter is on.
b) Access a button on the left pane from the code for the content of the rightPane.

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
218 views
Hi all,
I have a page (A) that uses a Response.Redirect method to redirect to a second page (B). On page B in the page load I have code that sets a viewstate to Request.UrlReferrer.ToString().
The page errors out on load with a "Object reference not set to an instance of the object" error.
I assume it has to do with the redirect using the AspNet Ajax on page A.
Any ideas on how to fix this so I can use UrlReferrer?

Thanks in andvance

Best regards,
Flavio
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
5 answers
476 views
I would like to align the XAxis labels to the right (against the bottom of the graph). Here I have some labels which are shorter in length and some very lengthy labels. I am using MaxLength property of ChartAxis Item to limit the no of characters within the label. Still I would like to align the labels which are shorter than this MaxLength to the right (i.e against the bottom of the graph). When I mention
RadChart1.Plotarea.XAxis.Appearance.Dimensions.Margins.Top= someval;
the same margin is applied to all xaxis labels. I would like this margin to be different for different chart axis items. How to achieve this functionality?
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
82 views
Hi,

we use full version of rad editor version 4.5.3.0.

We try to include video material with media manager in WCM content (not in lists, as asked in other threads in this forum).

However, in Edit-Mode the video is shown. When saving or checkin in, the video is lost.

We tried to set  <property name="AllowSpecialTags">True</property> in the config file, but get this error message: Configuration File provided is not valid. Invalid entries: AllowSpecialTags ...

How do we get this fixed?

Regards,

Robert Tullius
George
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
7 answers
150 views
Hi,

I am trying to use the RadChart conrtol from Promethues in each cell of the RadGrid from RadControls. Basically my grid has 8 columns and upto 50 rows. each cell would contain a text and a datagram(bar chart). I am new to RadChart control and I would like to get an example of accomplishing my need from Telerik. Example in VS 2008 would be appreciated. Also I am wondering the performance of this approach.

Thanks
Sub
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
132 views
Hi,

I'm using Radeditor Full for Sharepoint. Is it possible to integrate the RadEditor into the Content Editor Webpart? And if, how.

Thanks for help,
Falk
George
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
139 views
Hi all,
I would like to use the tooltip control to display a dictionary definition of a any word within a panel.  So, when the user double clicks on a word, the tooltip queries a webservice and grabs the definition of the clicked word.  Is this doable, or am I going down the wrong path?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
104 views
Hi all,
i'm using version 2008.1.515 of control and i have see that new methods and old methods are both present on client-side object.

It's correct? What should I use?

Thanks,
Flavio



Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?