Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
95 views
How can I create a custom dialog for "RadEditor for MOSS"? Is it possible?
George
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
2 answers
205 views
Hello,

I would like to know the best way to implement filtering on a RadGrid with multiple criteria.  For example I would like to be able to dynamically build a query on a column such as "WHERE Name CONTAINS 'A' OR Name CONTAINS 'B' OR Name CONTAINS 'C'".

I have implemented custom filtering with a dropdownlist on a column based on the article found here.  My dropdownlist will have some items that need to filter on multiple criteria and others that should only filter on one criteria.  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Mike

Bodevain Svensson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
4 answers
141 views
Hi,

I have 4 paragraphs in my RadEditor which are placed in 4 diff <div> tags.
Like:
    <div id = "div1"> div1 content </div> <hr/>
    <div id = "div2"> div2 content </div> <hr/>
    <div id = "div3"> div3 content </div> <hr/>
    <div id = "div4"> div4 content </div> <hr/>


When i click a button lying out side the editor, i should be able to place the cursor in the begining of the 3rd paragraph. i.e, 3rd <div> tag.

Is there any possible way to achieve this functionality.
Sambasiva
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
210 views
Hello. Im use vs2008. My website have reference to
assembly=System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0
I have added on page  <asp:ScriptManager runat=server></asp:ScriptManager>
but ERROR Does not disappear

The control with ID 'ctl00' requires a ScriptManager on the page. The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.

I think that it owing to not correct work  Binding Redirect in Web.config file.
Help me please. Thanks.
 

Dima
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
3 answers
123 views
Hi everyone,

I didn't succeed in using the javascript function node.collapse() in the OnClientNodeExpanded event. Please, find below my code sample :

ASPX :  
 
<telerik:RadTreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server" PersistLoadOnDemandNodes="true" Skin="Black" OnNodeClick="RadTreeView1_SelectedNodeClick" OnNodeExpand="RadTreeView1_NodeExpand" OnClientNodeExpanded="ClientNodeExpanded" /> 
 
JAVASCRIPT :  
 
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">  
        function ClientNodeExpanded(sender, eventArgs)  
        {  
            var node = eventArgs.get_node();  
            if (node.get_nodes() == null  
                || node.get_nodes().get_count() == 0)  
            {              
                node.collapse();                               
                var toggleElement = node.get_toggleElement();  
                if (toggleElement)  
                    toggleElement.style.display = "none";  
            }  
        }     
    </script> 
 
 

The node ExpandMode is ServerSideCallBack. When I run my application, The toggle mark is hide but the node is not collapsed. Is it normal to not be able to use the node.Collapse() method in this event ?

I'm really not be able to compute the number of children of the nodes like in your Demo before trying to expand it. I consume data from another application and it's pretty long for each node. So I need to collapse the node and hide the toggle element after the expand depending on the number of children.

Reagrds,
Sebastien
VANDENBERGHE
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
2 answers
134 views
Hi
Im trying to create docks and I need some help.
my code :
RadDock aDock = ((IWidget)(auserControl)).GetWidget();  
                aDock.DockMode = DockMode.Docked;  
                aDock.AutoPostBack = true;  
                aDock.CommandsAutoPostBack = true;  
                  
                //Add closed command  
                DockCloseCommand dCC = new DockCloseCommand();  
                dCC.AutoPostBack = true;  
                aDock.Commands.Add(dCC);  
 
                //Add DockExpandCollapseCommand  
                DockExpandCollapseCommand dEC = new DockExpandCollapseCommand();  
                dEC.AutoPostBack = true;  
                aDock.Commands.Add(dEC);  
 
                aDock.DockPositionChanged += new DockPositionChangedEventHandler(aDock_DockPositionChanged);  
                aDock.Command += new DockCommandEventHandler(aDock_Command);  
                aDock.ID = widg.Id.ToString();  
                AsyncPostBackTrigger triger = new AsyncPostBackTrigger();  
                triger.ControlID = aDock.ID;  
                triger.EventName = "DockPositionChanged";  
                UpdatePanel1.Triggers.Add(triger);  
                switch (widg.ColumnNo)  
                {  
                    case 1:  
                        DockZoneLeft.Controls.AddAt(widg.OrderNo, aDock);  
                        break;  
                    case 2:  
                        DockZoneMid.Controls.AddAt(widg.OrderNo, aDock);  
                        break;  
                    case 3:  
                        DockZoneRight.Controls.AddAt(widg.OrderNo, aDock);  
                        break;  
                } 
 thats work fine
the part that i need help is this
void aDock_Command(object sender, DockCommandEventArgs e)  
        {  
        }  
 void aDock_DockPositionChanged(object sender, DockPositionChangedEventArgs e)  
        {  
              
        } 
each time the user move/remove/expand/collaps the dock i need to save it in the DB so in  aDock_DockPositionChanged   i need the radock id (i have the e.dockzonid and e.index for location)
and in aDock_Command i need the radock id and if the action is expand or collaps.
i cant get it from e or sender ,any other idea?

Thanks
Roiy

Roiy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
2 answers
174 views
Hi, I would like to use Scheduler to book our cars. So far everything look good, but I am trying to implement your example from:  Limiting the number of concurrent appointments. The example works fine, when I an looking at the calendar for one car, if a timeslot is already in use, I get my  message.

But when in ResourceView, I also get a message, when I try to book a car at a time, when one of the others cars is already booked. How do change your example to count only the selected car. A VB example will be very appriciated.

Thanks

Brian
Brian
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
118 views
I have the Lite Editor for sp 2007 running fine on my site. When I enable http compression either through IIS6 or with a 3rd party tool the editor stops working. The editor will not accept any text and the tool bar doesn't display. If I disable compression the editor works fine.

Any thoughts?
dcp
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
3 answers
127 views
I have an issue where this javascript is throwing an error whenever I load the editor on a page in firefox. This appears to be one of your editor script files, I cant tell which one or what its for. My guess is its part of your Telerik.Web.UI.Dialogs class. Here is the code that is erroring:

try{
Sys.CultureInfo.prototype._getAbbrMonthIndex("");
}
catch(ex){
Sys.CultureInfo.prototype._getAbbrMonthIndex=function(_c6){

The error is "uncaught exception: Permission denied to get property HTMLDocument.addEventListener" on the line "_getAbbrMonthIndex("")". I am running the lastest Q1 2008 version. If you would like to see the problem, its on my production website at http://www.gamestreet.net . Signup for an account and try to post a topic on the forums. That page has an editor on it that will give you the error in firefox 2.0.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
1 answer
99 views
Hi,
       What i want to achieve is that i want to sync some server data (Session) with each treeNode in the treeview. I am using the drag and drop functionality,etc. Right now, i am using the UniqueID property.
          When i add a new node what actually happens is that it shifts all the siblings ahead. The unique key is also shifted.
            How can i have some unique id for each tree node so that i can have some data in the session using the id as key. Any Idea ? Thanks,

Regards,

Brendanwood Development Team.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?