Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
158 views
In mybtnpopup... 
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
107 views
I have an editor set up with a title similar to this page.. but when i tab out of the title... it goes into the toolbar... where i have to tab through all the tools to get to the body... how do i set it to not tab through the toolbar?


thanks

Jeff
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
329 views
Hi,
in the previous RadToolBar (without AJAX), I prevented from PostBack with "return false" in the Javascript function. Now it seems that this is not working anymore. What to do?

Thanks for answering,
Andreas
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
57 views
Hi,

We were using RADControls for ASP.NET Q3 2007 and have recently acquired the ASP.NET AJAX version. In the editor control we had a custom tool which was a drop-down. It worked fine, till we switched to the new version but now the drop-down is not populated with the values specified in the ToolsFile.

Here's the relevant section of my xml:

<

tools name="OMSCustomTools" enabled="true" isribbon="false" dockable="false">

<

tool name="InsertableItemsDropdown" type="dropdown" text="OMS Tools">

<

item name="Handset Name" value="[[Handset_Name]]"></item>

<

item name="Network Name" value="[[Network_Name]]"></item>

<item name="Order Ref" value="[[Order_Ref]]"></item>

<

item name="Current Date" value="[[Current_Date]]"></item>

</tool>

</

tools>

on the page i have the script:

if

("undefined" == typeof(RadEditorToolInitializer))

{

var RadEditorToolInitializer = {};

}

in the run mode i see the "info" icon and when clicked, it pastes undefined in the editor. I'm assuming the paste part is working fine, but since the drop-down does not have a value, it pastes "undefined".

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kanika


Kanika
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
3 answers
299 views
I'm using a grid and i would like to have a button that when the user clicks on it binds my CheckBoxList that i have later on the page. I placed an image button in a template field but i'm guessing i need to force a postback so on the page reload the CheckBoxList can get bound to the selected item in the grid.

Does anyone know how to do this? I was thinking that maybe i need to go in the code behind and on the grid item create event register my image button with the ajax manager?

I don't have any emotional ties to the template field and the image button so if there is a better way to bind the selected grid item to my CheckBoxList , I'm open to suggestions.

--Mike
Veli
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
7 answers
229 views
How do I set the width of the Editor through a CSS class. No matter what the width of the Editor is always 640px.
Thanks
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
234 views
Hi
I have used a RadNumericTextBox on one of my grids and want to be able to make it 'readOnly' which it does well.

BUT I do not want the forecolor to become gray indicating that it is readOnly, rather I would like the foreColor to be black as per usual.

Is this possible? to set the input control to readOnly while maintaining a different foreColor??

Thanks
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
107 views
Hello,
I have the impression that it is impossible to define working days other then Monday to Friday in the scheduler. Is this so? This would be annoying because in our business people may work on Saturday, will there be any change in this dirrection.
 Thanks
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
3 answers
106 views
Flash Manager Window, Media Manager Window, Document Manager... incorrectly displaying(not fully) when Editor is in FormTemplate in RadGrid.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
4 answers
458 views
Hi, All:

when I do a search that returns thousands of records, I got "tiimeout expired"
exceptions.  I am using VS 2005 and RadGrid ajax.

Please give some details on how to fix that.

Thank so much.

Stanley
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?