Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
147 views
Hello,

I'm using Lite Editor for MOSS2007, and I have a problem with the Table Wizard. I created my custom CSS class, added it to ToolsFile like this:
 
    <classes> 
        <class name="Alternating Table Row" value=".ArticleTableAlternatingTd" /> 
    </classes> 

Then I would like to use the tab "Cell properties" of table wizard, in order to mark desired table cells, and apply the style. Unfortunately, the drop down list is displayed properly only in IE, but in Firefox and Safari it contains only one item "Clear Style". Is this a known issue? are there any workarounds?

Thanks,
dj
dj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
2 answers
171 views
I see posts by people mentioning version 5 but I only see version 4.5.3 in my downloads section of 'My Purchases'.

If there is a version 5, how do I get hold of it and where can I view a list of fixes/additions to the new version?

Thanks
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
2 answers
107 views

I need to avoid accepts more than 255 characters using spell check control

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
109 views
Using opera with a radeditor with no content in it if you click on the texarea and start typing it doesnt set it to focus so it doesnt allow you to type into it the blinking text cursor doesn't display either.

The only way to get it to work is the click on the edge of the texarea just bellow the toolbox items. I can replicate with this forum post radeditor area.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
160 views
The paste as plain text pastes the text twice in safari
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
162 views
Hi all,
someone has already translated into Italian RadEditor and relative dialogs?

Thanks in advance,
Flavio
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
2 answers
117 views
Dear Telerik Support,
I created a webpart for Sharepoint 2007 with ajax functionality. The 2 Controls i used are radcombobox and radgrid. I wrap both controls in a RadAjaxPanel. Any changes in the selected text of the radcombobox will update the grid. This works fine. But For the radgrid, i used allowpaging feature. Everytime i move to next page in the grid , it seems to be doing postback request instead of partial request. Can you tell me what to do to ajaxify the paging feature in the grid?

Regards,
austock
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
3 answers
151 views

Hi,

We are using RadControl scheduler from the version Asp.net Q1 2008.

Here I have two questions.

Scenario 1:   

  1. Select Start date as 06/09/2008.
  2. Select the recurring appointment.
  3. Select Daily and every week day.
  4. Enter End by this date as 06/25/2008.
  5. We should expect selected dates of every weekday from 06/09/2008 To 06/25/2008. But its considering 06/26/2008 as selected date.

    Why it would be happening like this.

    Scenario 2:

     1. Select start Date as 06/09/2008.

    2. Select Daily Recursive and select every X days.

    If we dont provide X days in the textbox we are getting an error.

    [I mean empty Textbox].

    I have tried these two scenarios in telerik demos

    http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Scheduler/Examples/BlackPearl/DefaultCS.aspx

    Its reproducing in demos too.

    Would that be happen in this version only?

    Would that be happen in Download Trail versions Only?

    Please update me on this ASAP.

    Regards,

    Rama

     

Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
100 views
hi,
what is the different between ASP .net and ASP .net Ajax versions.
is there any major modifications to be done in our projects, if we are upgrading to ASP .net AJAX from ASP .net version.

can you please make a quick response on this?

regards,
Madu
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
104 views
Hi,

the RadEditor's toolbar looks fine in IE 7, but the appearance in IE 6 is awful. Beneath the tools is a row of blank buttons. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks for help

Falk
George
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?