Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
146 views
Can I use UploadFile as FolderBrowser?
Yoni Dagan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
5 answers
271 views
Hello,

Can I use telerik asp.net components in RadStudio 2007(Delphi)?

regards,
Tomas
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
87 views
Few days ago i have installed the latest version of prometheus Q1 2008 515.
I work without problem. Now i have published my web site. This is my problem
In my machine everything it'ok but on the server or in other client pc skins are not applied.
i use RadToolBar, RadNavBar,RadMenu and RadGrid.
A strange behaviour is that if i edit an elemnt of a rad grid skin of radtoolbar and rad menu are applaied.
Any ideas? Can you help me?
I am very afraid if i can have this probelm when i have to publish my final release !

Note.
I uninstalled the Q1 2008 415 version , then i install Q1 2008 515 and then i have update my refernces and web.config.
I have to do something else?
mauro.cecili
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
1 answer
79 views
Respected Sir,

                     How to maintain the selected file path in rad upload control after                              post back?

Regards,
P.Nachiappan.
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
1 answer
88 views
VisStudio 2005, Rad 01 2008 trial download

I have started the self tutorial, page 32 of 623, performing LAB: A simple RadAjaxPanel

I started with an Asp.net web application
ran the application with no problem after adding the event handler page 33.

I drug the panel in, and put the calander and the label on it.  The Code appeared as page 34.  I ran it and got error.
Went back to the Panel and clicked the add RadScript flag, it did so.  Now
RadScriptManager-RadScriptManager1 is at the top of my design.
I ran again, and got an error.  It indicated it needed registering in the xml FILE.
I went to ScriptManager and clicked the Register link.  It indicated that Registration was complete.
Now it runs, but doesn't appear ajax is working.  (flashes).
Also indicates in lower left corner of browser.  "Done, but with errors on page"

I've gone though the process twice on each of two machines with the same results.

I then proceeded to Start with "ASP Net ajax enabled web site"  
This appears to work, however, when I can't determine what the differences are between that technique and that described in the Tutorial. 
Thanks
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
5 answers
269 views
Telerik,

WHY did you change the access modifier ??? And it's not documented in the 'migrating' sections of the on-line documentation!

Until the TreeView supports SORTING (remember, you had it working at one stage), I need to insert nodes at particular indices with custom code.

You need to restore the method with it's previous (ie. TreeView classic) access modifier.

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
113 views
Hi there

As shown in the example code I have multiple items in a grids cell.
The problem I am having is that each alternate row seems to ignore the breaks <br /> between each link button in the cell. This leads to a nasty and inconsistent look.

However when I remove the AlternatingItemStyle 

tag I get the correct result, but of cause I have no alternating color.
<radg:RadGrid id="RadGrid1" runat="server" RadControlsDir="/_Common/RadControls/" GridLines="None" 
  SkinsPath="/_Common/RadControls/Grid/Skins" DataMember="SearchResults" AllowPaging="True" 
  AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowSorting="True" width="99%" PageSize="50">  
       <PagerStyle Position="TopAndBottom" Mode="NextPrevAndNumeric"></PagerStyle> 
       <MasterTableView EditMode="InPlace" DataMember="SearchResults">  
              <EditFormSettings> 
                       <EditColumn UniqueName="EditCommandColumn1"></EditColumn> 
              </EditFormSettings> 
              <HeaderStyle ForeColor="#FFFFFF" BackColor="#0A246A"></HeaderStyle> 
              <AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="#DCDCDC"></AlternatingItemStyle> 
              <Columns> 
                      <radg:GridTemplateColumn Groupable="False" UniqueName="Info">  
                               <HeaderStyle Wrap="False" HorizontalAlign="Left"></HeaderStyle> 
                               <ItemTemplate> 
                                   <asp:ImageButton id="imgMoreInfo" ToolTip="Click here for further information" runat="server" style="cursor:hand" 
                                              ImageUrl='/_Common/Images/information_magnifier.png' BorderStyle="None"></asp:ImageButton> 
                                </ItemTemplate> 
                                                </radg:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                                <radg:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Name" Groupable="False" HeaderButtonType="TextButton" UniqueName="Details">  
                                                    <HeaderStyle HorizontalAlign="Left"></HeaderStyle> 
                                                    <ItemTemplate> 
                                                        Name:   
<asp:Label runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.PreferredName") + " " + DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.LastName")%> ' ID="Label1">  
                                                        </asp:Label> 
                                                        <br /> 
                                                        Division:   
<asp:LinkButton id="Linkbutton4" runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Division") %>' CausesValidation="False" CommandName="Select" CommandArgument="Division">  
                                                        </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                        <br /> 
                                                        Team:   
<asp:LinkButton runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Team") %>' CommandName="Select" CommandArgument="Team" CausesValidation="false" ID="Linkbutton5">  
                                                        </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                        <br /> 
                                                        Position:   
<asp:LinkButton runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Position") %>' CommandName="Select" CommandArgument="Position" CausesValidation="false" ID="Linkbutton6">  
                                                        </asp:LinkButton> 
                                                    </ItemTemplate> 
                                                </radg:GridTemplateColumn> 
                                                <radg:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Photo" Groupable="False" UniqueName="Photo">  
                                                    <HeaderStyle Wrap="False" HorizontalAlign="Left"></HeaderStyle> 
                                                    <ItemTemplate> 
                                                        <asp:ImageButton id="Imagebutton1" ToolTip="Click here for further information" runat="server" style="cursor:hand" Width="67px" CommandName="SeeDetails" ImageUrl='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.EmployeeNum", ImagePath) %>' BorderStyle="None">  
                                                        </asp:ImageButton> 
                                                    </ItemTemplate> 
                                                </radg:GridTemplateColumn> 
</Columns> 
                                        </MasterTableView> 
                                    </radg:RadGrid> 

I dont know where else I can go with this so any help would be appreciated.
 You can have a look at the undesired effect here: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn125/pikkie_Greg/help.jpg

Regards
Greg
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
3 answers
115 views
When the grid first displays (while the page is loading) the header row is about 15px. Once the page finishes loading it looks like some client script runs and adjusts (among other things) the header row to about 30px. How do I stop this behavior? I want the header row to remain in it's "initial" height of 15px.
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
1 answer
91 views
I try to get the insert in an hierarchial grid working and found a piece of code which 'reads' a control in the editform. However, it doesn't read GridNumericColumn and GridDateTimeColumn. How can I read the values of those controls?

Piece of code:
Dim TaskDescription As String = (TryCast(insertedItem("TaskDescription").Controls(0), TextBox)).Text
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
4 answers
96 views
Does anybody know what part of the css I change to make the menu item related to the selected page/current page to be a specific color?
Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?