Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
127 views
HI!

Ive been rewritten a 2 treeview page where the user drags from on tree to another.. and after using serversidecallback it just flies...

BUT.. when using PersistLoadOnDemandNodes="false" the SourceDragNode always returns null ?


bonus question.. not life or death
also, is it a bug that when using the serversidecallback i have to switch the Radtreenode to clientside if I have to avoid it duplication the just added child node when i collapse/expanded it again ?


Kind Regards
Kenneth Christensen
PNR
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
98 views
i have a template column in rad grid Which have name like Subject

<Telerik:GridTemplateColumn  UniqueName ="Subject" >

<ItemTemplate >

<asp:Label runat ="server" ID="lblSubject" Text ='<%# Eval("Subject") %>'></asp:Label>

</ItemTemplate>

<EditItemTemplate >

<asp:TextBox runat ="server" ID ="txtSubject" MaxLength ="1000" Text ='<%# Eval("Subject") %>'></asp:TextBox>

</EditItemTemplate>

</Telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

here i set the txtSubject textbox property maxlenth in 1000 because it can have 1000 charecters

now in that case if i insert 1000 charector in textbox that it inserted succussfully but after this here is a lebel named lblSubject Which shows this Inserted Subject in the grid.
due this the Gui of grid is disturbed and it Stretched only in single line with taking all 1000 charectors.

So i want to know how to solving this wrap problem of data  to show in boundries of grid

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
97 views
Respected Sir,

                    How to set fixed RadGridColumn size in design time?


Regards,
P.Nachiappan.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
73 views
http://i27.tinypic.com/25kpp4x.jpg

I am using 2007 Q3 scheduler

does it not have a timelineview for the scheduler..
i have posted an image

http://i27.tinypic.com/25kpp4x.jpg
Chamira
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
2 answers
76 views
Hi,
I'm a new user of RadControls. A few months ago, I downloaded the "RadControls_for_ASP.NET_AJAX_2008_1_415_trial.exe" from the telerik website.
Today, I tried to install it on my new computer with Visual Studio 2008. The installation was OK and the installation registed the controls into the VS as the toolbox automatically.
But when I opened the VS2008, and created a new website, I found that there's no tab of RadControls in the toolbox. 
When I right click on the toolbox, and chose "List All", I really found that the tab "RadControls for ASPNET AJAX Q1 2008" appeared. I was very happy. But, when I click the "+" of the tab to open it, all the controls were disable!
I couldn't use any one!

I don't know how to resolve this problem...
Is there anyone can do me a favor if you met this kind of problem before?

Thanks a lot!
Jim
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2008
1 answer
340 views
Okay, maybe I'm missing something here but I can't seem to get my loading panels to display on AJAX request.  The controls are obviously updated asynchronously, but the loading overlay is missing in action.  Here's the scenario:

My MasterPage has the RadScriptManager (I've also tried the standard ASP Script Manager too).  The content page has a RadAjaxManager, RadAjaxLoadingPanel, and multiple user controls.

Properties explicitly set:
EnableAjax = true
EnablePageHeadUpdate = true
EnableEmbeddedScripts = true

Each user control has its own RadAjaxManagerProxy and RadAjaxLoadingPanel (referenced in the proxy).  I gave each its own unique ID in case that was causing a conflict.  Any ideas?
Kevin Babcock
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jun 2008
4 answers
132 views
hello,

i am experiencing Something Weird (tm). in development, my RadControls look 100% normal and good. but after deploying my ASP.NET 2.0 (VS.2005) web application project to our test environment, it gets whackjack. problems:

  1. RadComboBoxes dont render their drop-down lists.
  2. RadComboBoxes show "select" text next to each one
  3. RadGrid not rendering itself when empty
a screenshot:

http://semi-suave.com:81/temp/radError.gif

...what could be causing this!?? to deploy i copied a cleaned, "Publish"-ed version of my project files, which include the 12MB Telerik assembly (Telerik.Web.UI.dll. "RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX").


thanks!!
matt
Jeremy T. Fuller
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jun 2008
3 answers
164 views
I have 4-level unbound tree and selectively expand (drill down into) some nodes (multiple levels down) based on querystring parameters.

The desired child nodes and child-child nodes are displayed, but the expansion icons on the parent nodes still show a collapsed state (+). Clicking on the icon to expand the node triggers the ServerSideCallBack, resulting in a duplicate set of child nodes. The expansion icon does then change to the expanded state (-).

When I decide to add child nodes in code I first set .Expanded=true on the parent node. This would seem to be the correct property to set, but it doesn't yield the desired result.

Before I post code, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something here (obvious or not).

Rob

Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jun 2008
1 answer
155 views
I know I can control the color of all cells or a set of cells (e.g. Sat column) but how do I control the background color of a specific cell. For example if I wanted all user defined holidays to be yellow (the entrie cell not just an appt) how would I do this? Thanks.
mdonato
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jun 2008
4 answers
92 views
Hi,

A RadEditor inside an old RadAjaxPanel will always return emty content on the server site.

Putting it inside a new Promethius panel fixes this (not an option for me at the moment).

Thanks

Guido Tapia
chirag
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?