The Q3 2013 SP1 of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX is out and brings support for Visual Studio 2013 and Internet Explorer 11. You can find the release notes here and read some of the other anticipated improvements below.
Here’s what we did:
- PDF improvements in the RadScheduler rendering:
- PDF Paging.
- PDF export related PageOrientation property (Portrait/Landscape).
- Support for additional stylesheets when exporting to PDF.
- Fixed issues with SkinChooser when exporting to PDF.
- Functionality to resize appointments in RadScheduler’s MonthView.
- A new Telerik.Web.UI.Common.Version.GetVersion() method that returns the current version of the controls as a string.
- The client-side and server-side events of RadCombobox to be fired when user checks the CheckAll checkbox.
- Improvements in the rendering of RadEditor on iPad.
- Redesign and regrouping the RadGrid’s demos for easy navigation and access.
Download links and live demos
In order to download the trial SP installation click on this link. The live ASP.NET demos are also updated, so check them out.
Don’t forget to share your feedback
Your feedback is always highly appreciated and you can use the form below or write in the Feedback portal to share it.