The Q2 2015 Service Pack 2 release of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX brings official support for Microsoft Edge.
What Does This Mean?
- All controls have been tested under the modern browser and verified they work as expected
- If you experience any problems under MS Edge, don't hesitate to report them in the feedback portal, forums or the ticketing system, where we will evaluate and prioritize them
- The Browser Support page has been updated
You and your users could also benefit from the following important fixes:
- Button: Fix the displaying of the icons in the toggle state button
- Editor: Empty paragraphs appear formatted in the content when new line is entered; Insert Table Light dialog raises an error when inserting a table in IE9, IE10 and IE11
- Grid: When column resizing is enabled and there is a column with Display=false, a blank area appears in the Grid
- PivotGrid: The horizontal scroll does not work as expected; the tooltips do not show content
- TileList: The DataBindings.Target field value is ignored for data bound tiles
- Window: RadWindow in Lightweight RenderMode doesn't set value for the name attribute of the iframe element