With the Q1 2013 release of Kendo UI, there were several new
components added to better facilitate Single Page Application (SPA)
development. Since the release, I've been building sample applications,
writing blog posts and creating screencasts to cover these new
Kendo UI SPA: View And View-Model Screencast
I'm happy to say that I released the first
screencast episode last week!
But I'm not done, there. I've already
started work on the second episode, and will have at least one
more, possibly more beyond that.
Getting Started Resources
At this point there's enough information out there
to get anyone down the road to happy SPA development with Kendo UI.
Here are the best places to watch, read and learn, right now:
"A Day At The SPA" blog post series:
- View: http://www.kendoui.com/blogs/teamblog/posts/13-04-18/a-day-at-the-spa-with-kendo.view.aspx
- Layout: http://www.kendoui.com/blogs/teamblog/posts/13-05-02/a-day-at-the-spa-with-kendo.layout.aspx
- Router: http://www.kendoui.com/blogs/teamblog/posts/13-05-09/a-day-at-the-spa-with-kendo.router.aspx
- To Navigate, Or Not To Navigate?: http://www.kendoui.com/blogs/teamblog/posts/13-05-30/to-navigate-or-not-to-navigate-.aspx
Getting started docs:
- View And View-Model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdSdyoc9Gk
- Layout And DataSource (Part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-lYKKcimw
- Layout And DataSource (Part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5mJoIwPPco
Treat yourself to a day at the SPA!
Interested in seeing what Kendo UI can do for you and your
project? Want to try out the latest and greatest in the Single
Page Application structures that Kendo UI provides?
Head over to the download page,
and start working with Kendo UI today!