Load Testing: Managing Virtual Users
Each license of Test Studio includes 20 virtual users to be used by your load
controller. To have more than 20 users requires you to purchase additional user
Go to this page to purchase additional virtual
user packs. Once purchased and added to your Telerik.com account, you can assign
them to one or more load controllers that you have setup.
To manage the virtual users you have purchased, click Manage in the Manage Users ribbon.
- The total number of virtual users you have purchased along with the number
available to be assigned to controllers will be displayed at the top.
- The controller you are currently connected to will appear in the list by
default. To manage another controller, click Add Controller, and enter the
machine name, and click Done.
- Use the slider bar to add virtual users to that controller, or to remove
virtual users from that controller so they may be used by another controller.
Clicking on the left or right of the thumb bar will decrement/increment the
number of assigned virtual users.
- To remove a controller from the list, click the X on the line for that
controller. Any virtual users that were assigned to it will return to the
unassigned pool of virtual users.
- The display of available and assigned users does not dynamically change on
its own. Click Refresh to update the display after purchasing additional virtual
users or changing the assignment of virtual users on a different computer.
If you need to purchase more total users, click Buy More in the Manage Users ribbon.