Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
343 views
Hi,

I have a sample grid

col1     col2     col3
1     name1     company1
2     name2     company2
3     name3     company3
4     name4     company4
5     name5     company5
6     name6     company6

I have checkboxes
 Hide even rows
 Hide odd rows
 Hide prime number rows

For hiding the rows, I looped through the grid rows(radgrid.MasterTableView.Items) and if col1 is same as selected checkbox then used item.display to false, but it does not work. Is it right way to do it?

Thanks
Teldev

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
5 answers
162 views
I have a grid in which two sets of data are compared side-by-side.
The grid is skinned (Sunset by default).  What I would like is to set the background image of some columns headers to be different to that of the selected skin, so that the two data sets are visually more distinct.  I would prefer the background to also be gradient image , not a flat colour.

I was using different forecolours on the text, but this appears to be insufficient for my users.

Can anyone provide an example of how this could be done?
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
58 views
What procedure should I will follow? Any step-by-step instructions would be very helpful.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
3 answers
128 views
Hi,

we have a table with editform that is connected to a usercontrol. in the usercontrol there is a details from the selected row. now i need that when i pressed the pdf export button also show the details in the pdf. but it doesn´t work.
in the usercontrol there are only textboxes and checkboxes.

is this supported, print radgrid details in pdf export!!

thanks for help
christian
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
4 answers
157 views

Hi,

I'm creating a web part (with a RadGrid) which implies that there is no designer to assist with development. So all coding is done programatically.

I am displaying records from a SharePoint list and there are too many fields to show all of them in the grid. So I have a RadGrid and a few text fields below it, where I would like to display fields that are not shown in the grid control. My question is simply whether there are any good examples or documentation on how to implement Ajax and/or UpdatePanel programatically. All examples I've found through a fairly extensive search all utilize xml coding.

A related question regarding web parts is where would the xml code need to be added if this is created using xml instead of programatically with C#? An aspx page is not associated with a web part (at least until the web part is added to a page) and I am not aware of an associated ascx file. There is a feature.xml and the xml based .webpart file, but neither of these appear to be the location to add xml code for a web part. I can add this second question as a separate thread if required.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
2 answers
91 views
Hello
I populate a RadGrid control using a JSON object. Values actually appear properly except numbers valued to 0 which are not displaied (html rendering is "<td>&nbsp;</td>"). If I manually set a 0 value to 1 for instance before the client-side set_dataSource(...), the new value does appear in the RadGrid.
Of course, if I change manually the 0 value to a string "0", then it is okay, but this is not suitable for my needs since I'd like to sort later on on the client-side.
I tried several things but none of them works.
Can you please help?
Kind regards

Olivier.
ariane
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
151 views
Hi


Currently i am using the Telerik Rad Editor Trial Version ( RadEditorMOSS_5_7_3_Trial.) I just wanted to add a functionality in current editor. The functionality is like:Users would be able to expand/collapse a part of the body text, using this functionality.How can i achieve this? is it possible to add this functionality in the current editor. Please advise.
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
129 views
Hi

Currently i am using the Telerik Rad Editor Trial Version ( RadEditorMOSS_5_7_3_Trial.)
I just wanted to add a functionality in current editor. The functionality is like:

"Users would be able to select a text from the body HTML and add a context help to it.  This help would appear on mouse over of the selected text."

Please let me know how can i achieve it.

Thanks
Amit
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
5 answers
135 views
Hello ,

I have a requirement of a grid where rows are all open inside itemtemplate and should be editable by default. Currently I am able to edit one row at a time in the grid . Is there a way I can make all the rows of the grid editable by default  so that I can edit all the rows at once. .

Kishor Dalwadi

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
5 answers
163 views
Hi,
I'm populating a treeView with: 
 TreeNodeExpandMode.ServerSideCallBack

and:
 <telerik:RadTreeView ID="tvScannedURLs" runat="server" 
            OnNodeExpand="tvScannedURLs_NodeExpand">
</telerik:RadTreeView>

My problem is that the tvScannedURLs.NodeExpand event is fires twice for every expand of a node on the tree.
It has no connection to the PostBack property of the page.

Any idea why?
Thanks,
Niv.

Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?