Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
78 views
when i open the table wizard using https url, in the CSS Class Layout drop down I dont get classes that i have mentioned in the "TableLayoutCssFile" property of config file. Instead of it I get all the class from the css file which I have mentioned in "cssFiles" item property.

But every thing works perfect when i open the editor on the page via http.
 
Let me know if you need more info. I would glad to send you the screen shots if you want.

-Abbas
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
2 answers
135 views

I am trying to make a dashboard for charts, and when one double clicks on a single radDock item it will undock and take up the whole screen.  When they double click on it again, it will go back to its original size and go back to the dockZone.  The code seems to work, except that when it finishes the function after being double clicked it seems to jump back into the dockZone.  Can anyone point out what I am missing?  I couldn't find any documentation on it - and I am new to telerik, so I appreciate any help I can get.

There is nothing in the code behind that would cause it to revert.

thanks in advance,
John

<%@ Page Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="Telerik.Web.Examples.Dock.Default.DefaultCS"
    CodeFile="DefaultCS.aspx.cs" %>
 
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" %>
 
 
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<head id="Head1" runat="server">
</head>
<body class="BODY">
    <form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">
    <script type="text/javascript">
      function OnClientInitialize(sender, args) {
          $addHandlers(sender._handle, { "dblclick": Undock }, sender);
      }
 
      function Undock() {
          this.undock();
          this.set_left(200);
          this.set_top(200);
          this.set_height(500);
          this.set_width(500);
          alert("everything is good at this point- click okay and it goes back into the dock zone.");
      }  
    </script>  
     
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="ScriptManager" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadScriptManager>
    <telerik:RadFormDecorator ID="RadFormDecorator1" DecoratedControls="All" runat="server" DecorationZoneID="ConfiguratorContainer1"/>
    <telerik:RadDockLayout runat="server" ID="RadDockLayout1">
        <table style="width:100%; height:100%">
            <tr>
                <td>
                    <telerik:RadDockZone ID="RadDockZone2" runat="server" Orientation="Vertical" Width="250px"
                        MinHeight="400px">
                        <telerik:RadDock ID="RadDock1" runat="server" Title="Double Click" Width="250px" EnableAnimation="true"
                            EnableRoundedCorners="true" Resizable="true" OnClientInitialize="OnClientInitialize" >
                            <ContentTemplate>
                                <iframe style="width:100%; height:100%" src="http://www.google.com"></iframe>
                            </ContentTemplate>
                        </telerik:RadDock>
                    </telerik:RadDockZone>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
    </telerik:RadDockLayout>
 
    </form>
</body>
</html>
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
159 views
Hi,

I have to many headers in my gird. SO i want to align Grid Headers in vertical alignment. Is there any way to align the grid headers in vertical. Please see the figure below. Thanks.
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
9 answers
148 views
I've seen this error discussed several time in posts dating back many months.   http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/docking/json-error-on-raddock.aspx

From what I saw the error was due to a a "non-docked" dock being updated via an AJAX request.  This is exactly what I am attempting to do.  I need to create a new Docks via ajax requests, give the user the ability to drag them around undocked, have additional ajax requests fire (such as via a timer control, or keypress event).

The official answer from telerik on the posts I saw was that this is a known issue and is it on your TODO list for the next release.  That was a few releases ago.

I would like to know if this is now supported, and if so is there an example somewhere that demonstrates this?

Thanks as always Telerik team!

Eric Smith



Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
3 answers
152 views
I have multiple iPhone menus set up ( from this example ... http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/menu/examples/appearance/iphonemenu/defaultcs.aspx ) and I'd like the menus to reset to the base level when I switch sections.  Is there any way to programmatically achieve this result?

Thanks in advance,

Lars Solberg
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
3 answers
158 views
Hi,

I need to generate an email which includes, as well, a grid content.

I thought of:
After grid is available, to use one of the client-side events (e.g. grid is ready or whatever suitable) for being directed to an handler who will extract the grid contents in an HTML format and will send it via mail.

How this can be done?

Best,
Elad
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
110 views
I am traversing a treenode and wish to skip over a parent node (which I know the forecolor is blue). Here is my code. The below code simply traverses the nodes from one to the next regardless of being a parent or not.

RadTreeNode

 

currentNode = RadTreeView1.SelectedNode;

 

 

if (currentNode.Next != null)

 

currentNode.Next.Selected =

true;

 

 

else if (currentNode.ParentNode != null)

 

{

 

if (currentNode.ParentNode.Next != null)

 

currentNode.ParentNode.Next.Selected =

true;

 

}


How can I accomplish this?
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
2 answers
123 views
Hi,

Is it possible to have the following scenario on radgrid filters :

- AutoPostBackOnFilter="true" whith default action is 'equal to'

and

- ShowFilterIcon="true"

My users would like to be able to perform a postback most of the time by pressing the 'Enter' key (not having to select the 'equal to option' from the filter list). But sometimes, they would like to be able to chose another action whith the filter list.

When I add both AutoPostBackOnFilter="true" and ShowFilterIcon="true", the postback occurs when the user clik on the filter icon (before he can chose something inside the menu).

Thank You
Arnaud
arnaud
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
175 views
What procedure should I will follow? Any step-by-step instructions would be very helpful.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
1 answer
90 views
What procedure should I will follow? Any step-by-step instructions would be very helpful.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?