Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
107 views
I have used Telerik Rad Controls for several years and even with that experiance I find by far the most time I spend on a task is trying to find information about the controls.   The help files never give the complete picture and it takes ages to trawl through the online forums, etc.   Is there not a single document or even one document per control which includes a complete and definitive list of ALL the properties, methods and events, both server and client side and shows the structure of control, the CSS classes and where they're used. 

Your libraries are brilliant but they're not cheap.   I really shouldn't have to play detective to find out how to use them.

Mike
Hasan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
1 answer
110 views
Hi ,

    I am using Radscheduler control, i am new to rad controls. How to create Custom Appoinment edit dialog. I don't want the default Appoinment dialog. Please help me.


Regards,
Tamilselvan.S
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
3 answers
172 views
Hi

How to set skin from Multi-column combo Box created with dynamically not with static.

Vittal
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
4 answers
130 views
Go to this demo and let your cursor hover over an image.

Now, click on the combobox to open the dropdown.

Without clicking anything (ie with the dropdown open) move the cursor away from the grid of products.

I don't know about you, but I end up with the dropdown element of the combobox left rendered over the grid after the tooltip has closed (see SS1.jpg).

-- 
Stuart
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
2 answers
109 views
Im using radeditor in DNN

when i try and change the properties of an image in the properties inspector, after editing i cannot click on ok! The window just doesnt close. I need to press the X in the top right corner. And no changes are made.
Lautaro
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
1 answer
48 views
Hi,

We found that when using RadGrid Edit Form, On click the cancel button it takes more time to return back to the grid. I can see the same problem even in your radgrid website demos. It there any way to avoid the time delay when the cancel button was clicked. Pls reply back.

Thanks & Regards
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
1 answer
278 views
Is there anyway to set a radtextbox as invalid so that it shows the warning icon using javascript?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
5 answers
113 views
Not an error in the sense that it breaks, more in that it doesn't work as you'd expect.

Go to the load on demand demo and hover over an item (Mmmm, Teatime Chocolate Biscuits...). Click on the combobox. You'll notice that items 4 and 5 are outside of the boundary of the tooltip itself. Click on one of these 2 items and the tooltip immediately closes without giving you the opportunity to click on the "order" button.

-- 
Stuart
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
1 answer
131 views
Hello,

I want to end drag drop functionality as displayed in demo link
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/programming/draganddrop/defaultcs.aspx

My requirement is that i have another grid that have users list with task number. I just want to drag items from grid container to recipient grid column that have task number. The user list will remain constant but the task number column will keep on increasing on drag and drop from container to recipient.

Inshort it should be combination of above link with one displayed below.
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/listview/examples/itemdragdrop/defaultcs.aspx

Does any body have an example for that or some blog entries?

Regards
Mac
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
3 answers
208 views
I have a requirement that my windows do not show the titlebar unless the user mouses over the window.

I don't see an onmouseover/out client event for RadWindow, and I'm sure this is a little complicated with iFrames capturing the mouse events.

Is there anything you can suggest to get me started?

I can use the set_visibleTitlebar method, but I'd like to use jquery to fade in/out the title bar, and possibly to attach an event handler to one of the RadWindow dom elements to detect the mouseover/mouseout.

Thanks,

Adam
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?