Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
120 views

RadRotator Using onitemclick and OnClientItemClicked together
I check for condition and get an alert box with OnClientItemClicked, then do postback with onitemclick. Works fine in IE7. In Firefox3 I get  __doPostBack is not defined. What is the work around for Firefox?
Thanks
Fred

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
5 answers
175 views
Hi,

I was unable to find default config and tools file for latest rad editor. In previous versions, it was always present in RadControls folder and we need some default files to start configuration with. I made some search but with no avail.

Moreover, in documentation is mention about "ConfigFile" property but lately downloaded RadEditor does not expose such property - what's wrong?

Thanks for help.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
3 answers
409 views

Hello,

I am using Telerik grid. I have some GridTemplateColumn. Inside those columns there are EditItemTemplate column. Inside that I have <asp:checkbox>. I have intotal 5 checkboxes defined the same way. The condition I want is that out of 5 checkboxes if I click on one of the checkbox it will uncheck other 4 checkboxes. I got the object of the gridtemplatecolumn but I dont know what to do further. Any help will be appreciated

Code:

 

 

 

 

 

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Activity - Fit/Exam" SortExpression="q9a_bit" UniqueName="q9a_bit" EditFormColumnIndex="0" DataField="q9a_bit" Display="false">
   <ItemTemplate>
   </ItemTemplate>
   <EditItemTemplate>
       <asp:CheckBox ID="id1" runat="server" Checked="<%#Bind('q9a_bit') %>"/>
   </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                          
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Activity - Refraction" SortExpression="q9b_bit" UniqueName="q9b_bit" EditFormColumnIndex="0" DataField="q9b_bit" Display="false">
    <ItemTemplate>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <EditItemTemplate>
        <asp:CheckBox ID="id2" runat="server" Checked="<%#Bind('q9b_bit') %>"/>
    </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                          
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Activity - Rx Change" SortExpression="q9c_bit" UniqueName="q9c_bit" EditFormColumnIndex="0" DataField="q9c_bit" Display="false">
   <ItemTemplate>
   </ItemTemplate>
   <EditItemTemplate>
       <asp:CheckBox ID="id3" runat="server" Checked="<%#Bind('q9c_bit') %>"/>
   </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                          
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Activity - Purchase Only" SortExpression="q9d_bit" UniqueName="q9d_bit" EditFormColumnIndex="0" DataField="q9d_bit" Display="false">
    <ItemTemplate>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <EditItemTemplate>
        <asp:CheckBox ID="id4" runat="server" Checked="<%#Bind('q9d_bit') %>"/>
    </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                          
<telerik:GridTemplateColumn HeaderText="Activity - Purchase Only" SortExpression="q9e_bit" UniqueName="q9e_bit" EditFormColumnIndex="0" DataField="q9e_bit" Display="false">
    <ItemTemplate>
    </ItemTemplate>
    <EditItemTemplate>
        <asp:CheckBox ID="id5" runat="server" onclick="return check_uncheck ();" Checked="<%#Bind('q9e_bit') %>"/>
    </EditItemTemplate>
</telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

 

Javascript:

 

<script type="text/javascript">
      
function check_uncheck() {
  var grid = $find("<%=RadGrid1.ClientID%>");
  var tableView = grid.get_masterTableView();
  alert(tableView.getCellByColumnUniqueName(tableView.get_dataItems()[0],"q9a_bit"));
}
  
</script>

Regards,
Parth

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
5 answers
248 views
Hello, guys.
In my application I added loading panel on client PageLoad event as it was described on this forum.
            function pageLoad(sender, eventArgs) {
                if (!eventArgs.get_isPartialLoad()) {
                    $find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("PAGE_LOAD");
                }
            }

But after I added some ajax requests to my code I found that the panel used as updated control gets redrawn each time (to be exact not, each but starting from second time and I think thi is a kind of bug) I perform ajax request.
I tryed to remove the ajax setting made to AjaxManager in a design time using the following code
        bool Stop = false;
        foreach (AjaxSetting Setting in RadAjaxManager1.AjaxSettings)
        {
            if (Setting.AjaxControlID == RadAjaxManager1.ID)
                foreach (AjaxUpdatedControl Ctrl in Setting.UpdatedControls)
                    if (Ctrl.ControlID == pnlSplash.ID)
                    {
                        Setting.UpdatedControls.Remove(Ctrl);
                        Stop = true;
                        break;
                    }
            if (Stop)
                break;
        }

but it didn't help. It still appears during ajax requests made from client code.
What have I done wrong?

With respect, Sergey.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
1 answer
400 views
Hi all,

I have a CSV file that is selected and read using the RadUpload control. I read each line and populate a DataTable on a C# ASP.NET webpage. Once that is done, I used a RadGrid to populate those values into the grid with AutoGenerateColumns="True"

The rows that don't comply are highlighted in red on RadGrid1_ItemDataBound event, so that user know that they need to be changed.

Now I want the user to go and edit each invalid row and update the changes. Currently with AllowAutomaticUpdates="True" is it not letting me save anything, it just displays the same information when Update is clicked. I am not using an SQL Data Souce so the first question is whether AllowAutomaticUpdates does actually work with just a DataTable or not? If not any suggestion on how I can make the row update-able with minimum coding.

Many thanks

Mark up code is below:
<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server"> </telerik:RadScriptManager>
 
<telerik:RadFormDecorator ID="RadFormDecorator1" Runat="server" Skin="Forest" DecoratedControls="All" />
 
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
    <AjaxSettings>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadGrid1">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadGrid1" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
    </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManager>
<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" />
 
<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server" AllowAutomaticDeletes="True"
    AllowAutomaticUpdates="True" GridLines="None"
    AutoGenerateColumns="True" Skin="Forest"  Width="90%" Height="300px"
    onitemdatabound="RadGrid1_ItemDataBound"
    onneeddatasource="RadGrid1_NeedDataSource"
    onitemupdated="RadGrid1_ItemUpdated" VirtualItemCount="1">
     
    <MasterTableView EditMode="InPlace" EnableNoRecordsTemplate="False"
        InsertItemPageIndexAction="ShowItemOnFirstPage" DataKeyNames="LineNo" CommandItemDisplay="None">
        <Columns>
            <telerik:GridEditCommandColumn></telerik:GridEditCommandColumn>
        </Columns>
        <EditFormSettings>
            <EditColumn UniqueName="EditCommandColumn1">
            </EditColumn>
        </EditFormSettings>
    </MasterTableView>
 
        <ClientSettings>
            <Scrolling AllowScroll="True" UseStaticHeaders="True" />
        </ClientSettings>
</telerik:RadGrid>
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
5 answers
142 views
Hello,

I have the following mark-up/code for the RadScheduler. (See Attached SchedulerMarkup.gif).
But the RadScheduler seems to only resize the Time row, but not across all the columns.  (See Attached RadSchedular.jpg).

Am I doing something wrong or is there any other property I need to set?

And, I believe, because of this, the display seems to be off.  The time line blocks should be from 9 AM ~ 6 PM on Monday, then 9 AM ~ 5 PM from Tuesday to Friday. 

My telerik control version is :2009.02.0920.35.

Thanks,
Annie

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
3 answers
166 views
Hi,

i´m devoloping a webpart for sharepoint 2010 and i´m having some problems with the scheduler . For example when i´m trying to edit the webpart properties the menu appears behind the calendar, so i can´t click on it, also when clicking on the header to display the calendar it doesn´t show completely it just display a few days. This also happens when i try to edit or create a new appointment.

Hope there is an easy way to fix it, 
Thanks

Alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
1 answer
133 views
Hi,
Is there are property to allow multiselection in a Panelbar and its items like:

SelectionMode="Multiple" in RadList to select multiple items. 
Thansk 
 

 

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
1 answer
267 views
Hi

I am using the RadAsyncUpload and setting AllowedFileExtensions to ".mp3". However, in the file selection dialog it still shows all files (*.*).

I realize that that RadUpload is limited by the capabilities of <input type='file'>. Fortunately, RadAsyncUpload uses Flash and should not suffer from this limitation.

Is something I can do to enable this? If not can I please request it be added as a feature in future versions?

Thanks,
Jeff Paetkau
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
1 answer
128 views
Hi,

can we get the events and recurrence events through SQL Strored procedure
by passing start and end date and time .

if yes how can we check the rule through stored procude.

Regards
Shashi....

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?