Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
6 answers
244 views
Hi - I'm using Q1 2009 release and IE 8.

I overwrote some CSS to get the Timeline View row heights and appointment heights to automatically adjust to the contents within them. However, the vertical header where the resoure displays does not get adjusted with the row heights. See the attached screenshot for visual. Note that there are two appointments in one slot, but the resource header is off alighment. Thank you for your help.

CSS:

/*RadScheduler Appointment Overrides*/

.RadScheduler

.rsTimelineView .rsWrap,

 

.RadScheduler

.rsTimelineView .rsApt

 

{

 

height:auto !important;

 

}

.RadScheduler

.rsTimelineView .rsApt

 

{

 

position:static !important;

 

}

div.RadScheduler

.rsAptContent,

 

div.RadScheduler

.rsAptIn,

 

div.RadScheduler

.rsAptMid,

 

div.RadScheduler

.rsAptOut

 

{

 

height: auto !important;

 

}

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
3 answers
144 views
I have a tabstrip with multipage which contains 7 Tabs.Due to tab contents i set Multipages RenderSelectedPageOnly=true and also Tabstrips's AutoPostBack=true.All PageViews contains ascx controls and some ascx updates tabs enabled/disabled status.Finally my aspx like this:

    <telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManagerProxy1" runat="server"> 
        <AjaxSettings> 
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rtDosya"> 
                <UpdatedControls> 
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rmpDosya" /> 
                </UpdatedControls> 
            </telerik:AjaxSetting> 
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rmpDosya"> 
                <UpdatedControls> 
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rtDosya" /> 
                </UpdatedControls> 
            </telerik:AjaxSetting> 
        </AjaxSettings> 
    </telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy> 
    <table id="DosyaDetayEkran"> 
        <tr> 
            <td valign="top"> 
                <telerik:RadTabStrip runat="server" ID="rtDosya" Skin="WebBlue" MultiPageID="rmpDosya" 
                    AutoPostBack="true" CausesValidation="False"> 
                    <Tabs> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabDosya" Text="Dosya" Selected="true"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabMahkeme" Text="Mahkeme" Selected="true"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabEvrak" Text="Evrak"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabDosyaBaglanti" Text="BaÄŸlantılı Dosyalar"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabTaraflar" Text="Taraflar"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabTakip" Text="Takipler"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                        <telerik:RadTab runat="server" ID="tabDurusma" Text="DuruÅŸma"> 
                        </telerik:RadTab> 
                    </Tabs> 
                </telerik:RadTabStrip> 
            </td> 
        </tr> 
        <tr> 
            <td style="vertical-align: top; padding: 8px; border: 1px solid black;" valign="top"> 
                <telerik:RadMultiPage runat="server" ID="rmpDosya" AutoScrollBars="true" RenderSelectedPageOnly="true" 
                    SelectedIndex="0" EnableEmbeddedScripts="true"> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvDosya" runat="server"> 
                        <uc1:wucDosya ID="wucDosya1" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvMahkeme" runat="server"> 
                        <uc2:wucMahkeme ID="wucMahkeme" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvEvrak" runat="server"> 
                        <uc3:wucEvrak ID="wucEvrak" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvDosyaBaglanti" runat="server"> 
                        <uc4:wucDosyaBaglanti ID="wucDosyaBaglanti" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvTaraf" runat="server"> 
                        <uc5:wucTaraf ID="wucTaraf" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvTakip" runat="server"> 
                        <uc6:wucTakip ID="wucTakip" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                    <telerik:RadPageView ID="rpvDurusma" runat="server"> 
                        <uc7:wucDurusma ID="wucDurusma" runat="server" /> 
                    </telerik:RadPageView> 
                </telerik:RadMultiPage> 
            </td> 
        </tr> 
    </table> 


The problem  ascx contains javascript block in RadCodeBlock,but only initial page view javascript codes runs!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
6 answers
244 views
Hi Guys, I am noticing in most of the samples you are posting regarding the use of your Rad Control with MS Dynamic Data
This namespace Telerik.Web.UI.DynamicData you register a dynamic version of the your Grid
<%@ Register TagPrefix="dynamic" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI.DynamicData" %>
and then use the grid like this
<dynamic:DynamicRadGrid ID="GridView1" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" 
    AutoGenerateColumns="false" runat="server" DataSourceID="GridDataSource" 
    SelectedItemStyle-BackColor="LightBlue" Skin="Telerik">
<!-- removed for brevety -->
</dynamic:DynamicRadGrid>
I don't seem to be able to fine this name space or the controls in my install of Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX once I master your controls with DD I plan to post a series of articles on my blog C# Bits on using Telerik Rad Controls with Dynamic Data.

Thanks in advance Steve.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
3 answers
475 views
I'm using the example Window / RadWindow And MDI, but I need to set the DestroyOnClose = "True".

When closing the window OnClientClose runs but when I open up another window and closing the OnClientClose to work.

Was using the Q1 and worked perfectly, updated for Q2 2010 and began to make that mistake.

How to solve this?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
2 answers
119 views
I have a simple RadGrid that I need to export to Excel.  I've tried many methods found online but none have worked for me.  here is what I have.

1. Master Page contains Microsoft ScriptManager control.
2. Content Page contains Update Panel control.
3. Grid is setup to export

I know the problem exist around Ajax.  If i remove the update panel from my content form the Export works perfect, however, with the update panel (which I need) the grid just refreshes and looses formatting when I click the export button.

Anyone know how to fix this with Master/Content pages?

Thanks in advance,
Scott
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
4 answers
232 views
after changing to RadControl 2009 Q2 dll. i had meet some problem on my page that having RadWindow call back.
it prompting me "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'parentNode' is null or not an object".

the error from file MicrosoftAjaxWebForms.js
and suspected is from a DIV
<DIV style="Z-INDEX: 10000; POSITION: absolute; FILTER: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(style=0,opacity=50); BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa; WIDTH: 1259px; DISPLAY: none; HEIGHT: 903px; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px; opacity: .5; mozOpacity: .5" class=TelerikModalOverlay unselectable="on"></DIV>

the function in this js file was actually try to removeChild.
i unable to trace where is actually the error happen.
can anyone helps?
do let me know if insufficient info i provided.

Thanks a lot...
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
1 answer
201 views
HI,

I am having an issue with Radwindow height in IE6 only. The Radwindow height is consistent across the application but when viewed in IE6 Radwindow doesn't show the whole content (See attached ie6radwindow.jpg) whereas it appears properly in IE7, IE8, FF and Chrome (see attached ie7radwindow.jpg).

Please reply with the solution asap.

Thanks,
Raj
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
0 answers
70 views
Please delete, an error occurred during posting.
Seth
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Sep 2010
1 answer
134 views

Hi friends

can i use telerik:RadAsyncUpload without any skin just like asp:FileUpload for more consistent with page skin that Css uses?

Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
1 answer
122 views
In one table I have three zones (left mid and right). In other table I have two zones, one of which is a two column zone (per say). I need these zones to align on collapse. It seems that this only works properly in the same zone with a three column layout.

See linked image. Notice the large gap. How can I get rid of this space?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/Farsight38/raddockzone.jpg
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?