Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
5 answers
133 views
Hi,

    I downloaded the trial version of Telerik RAD Editor (Full version) for MOSS. I set up my new single server (Virtual) MOSS 2007 farm to use the ASP.NET Ajax Extensions 3.5 and added the solution using the recommended steps. However, after I activate the feature on my site collection (Use RadEditor to edit List Items feature), I go to list item, and edit richtext field, and instead of the RADEditor, I am still seeing the default editor. I have tried the usual suspects - iisreset, ensure web.config entries, gac etc, and everything is ok. In fact I can build an asp.net web project, and embed a Telerik Editor in it, and it works without any issues. It is only in the SharePoint site where I am unable to see the Telerik RADEditor when I edit list item that uses Enhanced RichText field.

Please note that I tried it with version 5.7.2.0, 5.7.3.0, etc all the way to 6.0.0.0 and have the same problem. Some of these wsp's for MOSSRadEditor were downloaded several months ago, so not sure if it is time boxed to not work after certain # of trial days. Any input will be appreciated, as I have wasted enough time on it. Thank you.

Abrar
Abrar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
122 views
Hello,

Using this code base;

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/controls/examples/integration/gridandsplitterresizing/defaultcs.aspx?product=splitter

If I added a second grid to the bottom panel, Can I get the splitter to resize both grids?  If so, what would be the best way of resizing both grids to take up the entire browser screen? (When I set the height value of the panes to a percentage, it does not display properly).

Thanks,

Richard.

Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
4 answers
111 views
The GridAttachmentColumn class inherits from the GridEditableColumn.

Looking at the GridAttachmentColumn's Overview page this becomes more than obvious as the text is a straight copy of its ancestor's equivalent (only the names have been changed).

Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see the GridAttachmentColumn's Overview page give an overview of the GridAttachmentColumn. :-)

-- 
Stuart
Stuart Hemming
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
5 answers
163 views
hi,
do't confuse above title actually i have resolve my problem.
my new problem is that how can i create new row after filling first row by user.
actully when user click add button grid display with single row after first row how can i generate new row in grid view as first row.
Thanks
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
456 views
I would like to add two types of animations to a web app:

1. Page loading animations that display while a page is being loaded (i.e, the animation probably cannot be attached to the page being loaded).

2. Save confirmation animations that display in a popup window when a "Save & Close" type button is pressed, and while the subsequent form is being loaded.

I have defined the RadAjaxManager on the master pages in the app, and ideally the animations should be controlled from the master pages.

Do you have any fully coded examples that provide this type of functionality?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
127 views
I have a RadTreeView control that runs a function on the onclientnodeclicked event.  I do not want the code in the function to be executed unless the node is a "leaf" (a node with no children).  How do I accomplish this?
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
1 answer
206 views
hi,

I wanna disable or hide scroll bar (of page horz. and vert.) when ajax call comes up to change panel content using RadAjaxManager and RadAjaxLoadingPanel, and I wanna restore or enable it after ajax has been finished calling, so how do I do that?
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
18 answers
1.1K+ views
I have a 3rd party tool called MXSync which syncronizes data between Exchange Server and Sql Server.  We are using this in conjuntion with the scheduling tool and it's been working great with one exception.  Recurrence rules in exchange seem to be stored differently than recurrence pattenrs in the scheduling tool.  For example, I created a recurring appointing via outlook and it imported the data into SQL Server like this FREQ=DAILY;INTERVAL=1;COUNT=3;WKST=SU , the same recurring appointment created via the scheduling tool stores the data like this DTSTART:20100623T000000ZDTEND:20100624T000000ZRRULE:
FREQ=DAILY;COUNT=3;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=MO,TU,WE,TH,FR,SA,SU.  I don't know enough about exchange server to know if one format is correct or not.  If the formats to not match up properly data gets deleted from the scheduler when the data sync occurs and the recurring appointments get deleted.  Any help if getting this resolved would be appreciated,

Thank
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
4 answers
114 views
I am using the RadGrid for the first time
I need to change the language in french so i am using RadGrid.Main.resx

The only problem i can't find  where to modify the text for the edit in the resx file.
Please refer the the link below to know wich edit button i mean.
Look just before ProductID

Any idead tks in advance!

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/dataediting/popupeditform/defaultcs.aspx


Luc
Luc Émond
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
7 answers
206 views
Hi,

I am using an ASP update panel and RadAjaxLoading Panel. I prompt the user to save the details when he navigates away. I get an "Error: Unspecified error." ,when I click on the cancel button in the popup which appears. Is there a workaround/Fix for this?

Regards,
Saravanan
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?