Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
12 answers
193 views
Hi,

I would like to define dynamically css files used in the custom "Apply CSS class" drop down.

for example, in some pages or spweb, i would like to show custom css class.
However, in other ones, i don't want to show them.
i.e. : Depending on the context, i need different css class

I did not find a way to do it easily with the current RadHtmlField.
One solution would be to define a different config file for each spweb or page, but it would be really difficult to maintain (because there is more information in the config file than the css files only)

I think RadEditor defines a Property called "CssFiles" which can be used to define css file.
However, the MOSSRadEditor (the derived class of RadEditor) which is contained in the RadHtmlField is private, so I can't define the property.

I think there are at least 2 solutions:
- Show the property "CssFiles" on the RadHtmlField
- change "private MOSSRadEditor radEditorControl" to "protected ..."
or....?

Thank you,

Sylvain
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2007
1 answer
99 views
Hi,

When I modify a list item containing some richtext for the first time, Sharepoint adds a div around the text.
E.g. : <div class="ExternalClass3E2595D25A1A46CB99FB7A32FA355BBB">Some text</div>

Without RadEditor, if you modify the item more than one time, no more divs are added, but with RadEditor, a div is added every time.
Here is an example of the same list item modified two more time :
<div class="ExternalClass1CFD0D4230CB4123974B04B2C6E3C0E0"><div class="ExternalClassB076F2732C1645CB934EF184E8617B55"><div class="ExternalClass3E2595D25A1A46CB99FB7A32FA355BBB">Some text</div></div></div>

Is there a way to avoid that ?

Thanks,
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2007
4 answers
236 views
We are having a problem with the editor embedded in a PageView in IE 7. It appears that the content area runs off the bottom and overlaps the the Design/Html and Preview Buttons. Plus the entire bottom of the editor is pushed down and the 3 buttons mentioned above float over the content below.

This only appears to happen in Internet explorer and when the editor in in a RadMultipage. The multipage is linked to a tabstrip.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2007
1 answer
236 views
Hi guys.

When I have the editor in a master page and I click the LinkManager button I'm getting this javascript error in IE 7.0, Mozilla 2.0, IE 6.0

Line: 119
Char: 1
Error: 'this._container' is null or not an object

Things like bolding items, making headers, making lists, etc. are working fine though.

I setup two test pages one that uses a MasterPage and another that doesn't use a Master Page. You can check them out by going to

http://www.classifieds.vidmogul.com/EditorTestWithNoMasterPage.aspx
http://www.classifieds.vidmogul.com/EditorTestWithMasterPage.aspx

Please help. If I can't get this to work with Master Pages then I won't be able to use the editor for the project I'm working on.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2007
1 answer
229 views
Used in the following example.  Trying to follow the example but wondering what I'm missing from that file that makes it return data back to the page that opened the window.

Example is at:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Window/Examples/DialogReturnValue/DefaultCS.aspx

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Oct 2007
3 answers
257 views
Hello,

I've try RadWindow Prometheus and I have problem with radAlert.
On a linkbutton click event, I have this part of code which was working before (Classic RadWindow) :

Telerik.Web.UI.RadAjaxManager Manager = (Telerik.Web.UI.RadAjaxManager)Page.Master.FindControl("RadAjaxManager1");  
Manager.ResponseScripts.Add("radalert('" + message + "', 300, 200, 'Information');"); 

Now I have 2 javascript error :
-First : Object required
- Second : Two component with the id 'alert' ....

Do you have any idea about that?

Is the way to load radAlert in codeBehind has changed with prometheus?

Keep me posted
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2007
7 answers
323 views
I've successfully used the tooltipManager with dynamically add items to a repeater nested in a RadPanelbar..

But I'm now trying to achieve the same effect with a region map which is using and ASP:Image along with Asp:RectangleHotSpot for each hotspot. when this is rendered the alternativeText is displayed as a hotspot over the image.. Can I use the RAD Tooltipmanager with this control or is this a scenerio where I need to drop to the RadTooltip control ???

Also will these controls when released form a major or minor release ??
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2007
2 answers
159 views
Hi,

I am using fully featured RAD Editor(7.1.1 DEV), and I have set the UploadImagePath and ImagePaths in the ListConfigFile.xml to point to a specific document library in MOSS.

But It is not getting affected in the RADEditor View, it still displays all the document libraries. Can anyone tell me how to solve this.

<property name="ImagesPaths">  
  <item>/Lists/ImageLibrary</item>
 </property>
 <property name="UploadImagesPaths">
  <item>/Lists/ImageLibrary</item>
 </property>
 <property name="ImagesFilters">
  <item>*.gif</item>
  <item>*.jpg</item>
  <item>*.jpeg</item>
  <item>*.png</item>
  <item>*.bmp</item>
 </property>

Cheers!
Phani
Marc
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Oct 2007
1 answer
111 views
In the file colorpicker, I have added four new colors to the array called defaultColorsArray, so that it looks like this:

 ************************************************/  
 var defaultColorsArray = new Array(
  "",   "#ffff00", "#00ff00", "#add8e6", "#008000", "#808080",
  "#ffd700", "#ffe4e1", "#00ffff", "#87ceeb", "#0000ff", "#a9a9a9",
  "#ffa500", "#ffc0cb", "#a52a2a", "#008080", "#000080", "#c0c0c0",
  "#ff0000", "#c71585", "#8b0000", "#4b0082", "#000000", "#ffffff",
  "#990033", "#806854", "#DDD6C8", "#3F2805"
 );

but it doesn't give any effect! Have I misunderstood something?

Bo
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2007
2 answers
202 views
Hello,
i have a problem when creating a rad slider at run time,in my web application i want to add the slider to specific placeholder when the user clicks on a link button
the problem is the slider is only added once, when i try to add the slider again
(as i want to add many sliders when i click on the button) there is an exception raised )
by the way when i use this method to add simple control like text box it is added ok

the add code is as follow
protected void uxLbtnAddOption_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) 
    { 
         aSliders.Add(new RadSlider()); 
       Session["Sliders"] = aSliders;//aSlider is a static arraylist        
 
 
        if (Session["Sliders"] != null) 
        { 
            ArrayList aContainerSliders = (ArrayList)Session["Sliders"]; 
            foreach (RadSlider slider in aContainerSliders) 
            { 
                uxPholderSliders.Controls.Add(slider); 
                
            } 
        } 
   
    } 
} 



Thank you
Ibrahim Imam
Ibrahim Imam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?