Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
144 views
Hello,

Until now I used the 'normal' RadDock.

I downloaded the Prometheus file.

Which files do I need to start a minimal RadDock webpage?
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
1 answer
181 views
I have been able to successfully see my styles in the CSS class drop down.  When I make changes to the CSS file (out in the Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\wpresources\RadEditorSharePoint\4.4.1.0__1f131a624888eeed\RadControls directory), refresh my page, I would have exected the styles would be updated to reflect my changes but they are not.  I suspect a caching problem.  What's the best process to reflect changes in the .css file in the css drop down?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
2 answers
89 views
Can I close the radwindow from within the page that the radwindow is displaying?  For example, I would like to put my "close" button in the content of the page that is being opened and have this close the radwindow.  Thank you for any suggestions.
Craig
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
5 answers
131 views
I have the following in my ListConfigFile.XML:
<property name="DocumentsPaths"> 
    <item>/Download Document/</item>
  </property>
  <property name="UploadDocumentsPaths"> 
    <item>/Download Document/New/</item>
  </property>
When I open the Document Manager, I see the right location on the Browse Files tab.  However, when I go to the Upload Document tab, I see /Download Document/ rather than /Download Document/New/.  Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks,
M.
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
3 answers
79 views
Hi :)
Again and again... :p

Is it possible to navigate through Documents Libraries of each web sites of MOSS site collection?

My customer'd like to get a picture file from another website to display in his webpage.

Thanks for your responses :)
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
1 answer
58 views
I was trying to look up the documentation for the radinput, but it seems that the entries are for RadCalendar. They have been duplicated from the RadCalendar section. E.g RadInput overview gives you the RadCalender Overview
This is the documentation that is installed when you install the prometheous version of the telerik controls
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2007
2 answers
176 views
Good day.

When there are too much appointments on a particular day, in the MonthView, the text 'Show more ...' appears. Is there a way to change this text to something else?

Also, I just found out that I don't have the Culture attribute...

Thank you!
Cedric
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Oct 2007
1 answer
210 views

I have problem with the custom localization. I have web application, that has own resources folder, where I have own resources file enovatio.pl.resx. Where should I put the file RadScheduler.Main.<Culture Identifier>.resx???

I created folder App_GlobalResources, where I put file RadScheduler.Main.<Culture Identifier>.resx, but it doesn't work.

Please help me.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2007
2 answers
153 views

Hi,

I tested your control in a real situation and I am disappointed by its appearance when the number of appointments increases. Appointments overlap and text is not readable any moreyou.

Moreover you do not show a zone for the schedule as under outloook.

How I can personalize the appearance of appointments for a better view.

Here images of your control and another in the same situation :

http://www.imagup.info/images/06/1193220024_img1.gif
http://www.imagup.info/images/06/1193220085_img2.gif

Best Regards,

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2007
1 answer
48 views
Hi,

We have a strange requirement from our client. He would like to have the radschedular week view but he wants to have all days have different timestamps and every day should start at a different time and end at different time. Is this possible? or do we need to place 7 instances?

Your help is highly appreicated.

Thanks & Regards
Prady
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?