Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
93 views
I want to display a custom popup or a context menu in OnResizeEnd(). As soon as OnResizeEnd() happens, I can display context menu - but immediately the scheduler fires server side event. What I would want to do is to wait for some user's action before firing the user events. If I do 'args.set_cancel(true);' then it cancels the event and sets the appointment size back to normal. I need the appointment to be displayed with new size until user does some action or clicks Cancel.

Thanks,
piyush


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
6 answers
265 views
Hi,

I get the next javascript error using the radtree:

"sys.argumentexception: value must not be null for Controls and Behaviors"

I'm using the tree on a control; and this control is placed dynamically on a multipage.

The scripmanager is placed in the form on the mainpage.

How can I access the scriptmanager from my control?

Thanks in advance,

Sander van Leeuwen
Sander
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
1 answer
138 views
Hi,
I'm using the latest Q3 build of Rad Controls Prometheus. The RadChart control has a number of places where it has an ActiveRegion property. The URL property within this seems to use the Images picker instead of the URL Picker. Is this normal?
Clayton Powell
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
1 answer
150 views
Hello,
  Is there any demo or document that shows how to insert JS codes to a web page using scriptmanager or scriptmanagerproxy?

I worked with radCotrols but I am new in MS Ajax and I can not find a way to add necessarily JS codes to a page.

In RAD control times, I just add them at the beginning of a page but this is not working in MS AJAX anymore.

Any help is very appreciated.

Regards


ps: I am using MSVC 2005 with AJAX 1.0
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
5 answers
627 views
Hi,

I am using .net 2.0 with vs2008.  I have placed the Telerik.Web.UI.dll in the GAC.  When I run my app I get errors in finding the ScriptResource.axd file:

http://someURL/ScriptResource.axd?d=pqqZxpH7WWkMILvuVZMzSRmOJ7mpbKOtNlOEjm4pvysf7d0BgxpyFHKC6PWFwwn8kkvGf2i12fXeTsp9_C43yXBRolqqVDFDLoNkVZM33-Llo-lM0KSDlFnL003oOLRsPckiKXv3WHFedVvrbp26fA2&t=633361560072801270

The error detail is below.  I am guessing I don't have a httphandler setup correctly?  I have this in my machine.config:

<httpHandlers>
        <add path="ScriptResource.axd" verb="GET,HEAD" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false"/>
    </httpHandlers>

Thanks, Scott

Error

<html>
    <head>
        <title>The resource cannot be found.</title>
        <style>
         body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
         p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
         b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
         H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
         H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
         pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
         .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
         .version {color: gray;}
         .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
         .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
        </style>
    </head>

    <body bgcolor="white">

            <span><H1>Server Error in '/' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

            <h2> <i>The resource cannot be found.</i> </h2></span>

            <font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

            <b> Description: </b>HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. &nbsp;Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
            <br><br>

            <b> Requested URL: </b>/ScriptResource.axd<br><br>

            <hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

            <b>Version Information:</b>&nbsp;Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

            </font>

    </body>
</html>
<!--
[HttpException]: Path '/ScriptResource.axd' was not found.
   at System.Web.HttpNotFoundHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
-->
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
1 answer
89 views
Hi,

Just wondered, did you use one of the RadControls for toggling expanding rows in FAQ type pages? (Like http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-prometheus/faq.aspx)

I guess the Grid will do well for data driven scenarios, but it would be nice to have an easy and quick server side control option for simpler pages.

Thanks.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
2 answers
190 views
According to Telerik, the radComboBox Office2007 skin, unlike every other skin, is supposed to have the combo selected text appear right against the left edge of the box with no padding (check out the link below to see this "feature").

http://www.shenkerinnovation.com/previews/testapp/combotest.aspx

Furthermore, they claim I am the first person to not like this. So, should I stop taking crazy pills, or do others agree that this looks really awful.
Albert Shenker
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
1 answer
142 views
Hi,
I'm using RadEditor for MOSS v4.3.2.

When I create a thumbnail using Image Manager's Create thumbnail feature, I always get a .bmp file which is roughly an order of magnitude larger than the original file.
e.g. from a 19kb .jpg I get a  362kb file which poses as a .jpg but is in fact a plain .bmp.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks
George
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
2 answers
212 views
Hello,

    Is there a way to put an EmptyText with the Editor, just like the radTextBox? So that when the user clicks on the editor the text disappears, but re-appear once the user clicks elsewhere if nothing was entered.

Thanks,
Gabriel Beauchamp
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
3 answers
158 views
I have a simple table with one row containing a RadComboBox and the following row containing a RadColorPicker. The problem is that the RadComboBox dropdown displays behind the RadColorPicker icon dropdown, so that you can not see the available values in the RadComboBox. Is this normal behavior or a previously identified issue?

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Mar 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?