Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
129 views
Hi,

I'm trying to set the checkbox.checked for the checkbox in the header of the GridClientSelectColumn when AllowMultiRowSelection="true".

I'm using the following code:
foreach (GridHeaderItem HeaderItem in costCentresGrid.MasterTableView.GetItems(GridItemType.Header)) 
        { 
            //Find the SelectAll CheckBox in the header using the ClientSelectColumn's  "UniqueName"   
            CheckBox chkSelectAll = (CheckBox)HeaderItem["CostCentreSelectColumn"].Controls[0]; 
            chkSelectAll.Checked = costCentresGrid.MasterTableView.Items.Count == costCentresGrid.SelectedItems.Count; 
        } 

The problem I'm having is that even before line 5 runs, the chkSelectAll.Checked is correctly set.  No matter what I set it to though the checkbox always clears when the ajax call (in which the above code runs) is ALWAYS set to false.

How can I keep the checkbox checked even when it is set to checked?

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
5 answers
403 views
Hi. I create a resx file according cuture "es-VE" (RadScheduler.Main.es_VE.resx in my App_GlobalResources) but some items as "Day", "Week", Month", "today" links appears in english(I want them in spanish). Also I set in my Page_Load

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load  
   Me.RadScheduler1.Culture = New CultureInfo("es-VE")  
End Sub  
 

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
2 answers
118 views
I have a popup radwindow which contains a radgrid with gridselectcolumn. The selection does not work except the checkbox on the top. However, it works on its own.

Is this a problem that you aware?

Any resolution to this
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
3 answers
247 views
Just started using the radwindow and I was looking for some general info.
Here's the scenario: Creating a generic dialog for any page to use. The idea is that the calling page would send in some parameters, and the generic dialog would load up it's data and behaviors based on those parameters. I have n number of parameters to send up so I'm shying away from querystring.
I found the arguement property of the window, but the problem is that i need these values on the server side on load so I can bind everything correctly.

The only thing i can think of is to do load the arguement values into some hidden's and then do another postback right away, to force a kind of double post on init, but ...ehh.

Is there a clean way to access the window's arguements on the server side on the window's first load? Thanks in advance for any help.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
101 views

I have a working user control, with update/insert/cancel buttons on it. I also have a RadTabStrip on the user control too. Then in the RadTabStrip_tabClick event, what I want to do, when a user clicks on a tab in the RadTabStrip is call the RadGird_InsertCommand from the main form. 

What would be the best way to call the RadGrid_InsertCommand from the main form?

Thanks,

Brett

 

Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
2 answers
71 views
Hi,

Please check this link:

http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Combobox/Examples/Functionality/ComboInGrid/DefaultCS.aspx

I have used the same code as shown in the sample, to my surprise the page goes full postBack no Ajax effects ??!!

Hope for a reply soon.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Rajoo
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
7 answers
236 views
I just noticed that I have a small problem with a date picker popup that resides in a grid cell with in-line editing on. The first time you edit a row, the date picker works fine. However, if you update the row or cancel the update, the next row you edit (even if it's the same one), throws the following javascript error:

'this._calendar' is null or not an object

I have the popup assignment in the RadGrid1_ItemCreated event
    Protected Sub RadGrid1_ItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.GridItemEventArgs) 
        If (TypeOf e.Item Is GridEditableItem AndAlso e.Item.IsInEditMode) Then 
            Dim picker As RadDatePicker = TryCast(e.Item.FindControl("dp_scout_dob"), RadDatePicker) 
            If picker IsNot Nothing Then 
                picker.MaxDate = DateTime.Now 
                picker.DateInput.Attributes("onclick") = String.Format("showPopUp('{0}');", picker.ClientID) 
                picker.SharedCalendar = Master.sharedCalendar 
            End If 
        End If 
    End Sub 

and the JavaScript is this

<script type="text/javascript"> 
    function showPopUp(id) 
    { 
        $find(id).showPopup(); 
    } 
</script> 

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm assuming that the grid is doing a postback when I update or cancel and maybe the reference to 'this' is no longer valid? Thanks for the help.
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
89 views
Hi,

May i know is it possible for us to set the tab index inside radgrid -grideditablecolumn?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Soo
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
3 answers
113 views
In IE6, if you select a toggle button in the toolbar, the toggled button doesn't appear to be rendering correctly. In the the Default skin, the toggled button is getting a border applied, which affects the width of the image as well as the containing toolbar. In the Office2007 skin, the image background becomes green and the height of the button increases. Other skins have similar problems.

These problems aren't showing up in FireFox or IE7.

To test, just open up one of the Telerik demo pages in IE6, select some text in RadEditor, and click the Bold toggle button.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
2 answers
113 views
I am setting the appointment height in month view to a shorter height than the default, however I still have spaces in between the appointments.  The new height of the appointment plus the space between appointments is about the size of the default appointment height.  How can I get rid of these spaces/gaps between appointments when in month view.

This is what I'm using to change appointment height:

.rsApt

{

height: 20px !important;

cursor: hand;

}


Thanks!
Shanda
Shanda Young
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?