Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
127 views
No matter what I do I can't seem to affect the "style" of the tooltip text.  Changing the "FONT" settings in TooTip Manager or adding a CSSCLASS don't seem to do anything.

Is this a common issue?  Or is the external stylesheet I'm forced to use in the page in question causing the issue?  What outside CSS might causes issues w/ styling tooltip text?
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
237 views
I have a 3 server MOSS farm consisting of 2 front ends and 1 application server. Both front end servers are 64 bit, the application server is 32 bet, all running Server 2003EE, sp2. Both front end servers use MS Network Load Balancing and are ssl.

I've read the deployment and config manual and am not clear on the following:
  1. Any known issues with running on a farm? I found this link, Moss Farm issue, any thing else to be careful of?
  2. Is RadEditor Lite compatabile with both 64 and 32 bit OS's?
  3. Any issues with running RadLite in the mixed OS environment?
  4. Any issues with running RadLite using MS load balancing?
  5. Where should the stsadm command be run from? My guess would be from either of the front end servers would be best?

Thank You,

Don C

George
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
111 views
I've discovered that calling set_height() on a splitter in the OnClientLoaded event causes a minor delay of at least 100ms. It's not much, but it's just enough that people seem to notice when they first visit each page - they find they can't click anything for the instant after the page loads and start to get frustrated, then the splitter finishes resizing and they are able to work.

I'm trying to make sure the splitter is tall enough to display all its content without scrolling the splitter. Is there a way around using javascript to do this? Maybe in the CSS, or with tweaks to the splitter itself? Barring that, is there a way to speed up the set_height() method? I'm willing to edit the native javascript files, but not without making sure I won't mess something up inadvertantly.

As a temporary fix, I've set VisibleDuringInit to false. It still takes 100ms+ for the splitter to appear, but when it does, it's fully formed and ready to be clicked upon. This does mean that some of the RadComboBox controls within the splitter render strangely (too short until you hover over them, and background image shows up incorrectly) but that, I can probably deal with in the CSS for the combo boxes.

So: Is there a way around using javascript to set the splitter to size with its contents? If so, how? Ideas welcome, even if they might not work - I'm willing to test anything.
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
81 views
How can i use Rad Chart 1.1 and Rad chart 2.0 in the same project, having both DLLs in the same project is causing an error

The type 'Telerik.WebControls.RadChart' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\cb6b6296\97481145\assembly\dl3\2c190d3e\007e1aa6_2937c801\RadChart.DLL' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\cb6b6296\97481145\assembly\dl3\9285be67\008e7391_ca0ac801\RadChart.Net2.DLL'

Thank you

Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
135 views
Hi there,
In the older version of the RadGrid I was able to use this code below to Disable or Enable the commandItems inside a Nested Grid. This doesn't seem to work in the new RadGrid. I am calling this during the Grid's Prerender and it throws an error of "Index was outside the Bounds of the array."

Could this be because on preRender the Child Items are not expanded?
 

foreach (GridDataItem masterItem in policyGrid.MasterTableView.Items)   
{  
  if (masterItem.HasChildItems)   
  {  
   GridCommandItem commandItem = (GridCommandItem)masterItem.ChildItem.NestedTableViews[0].GetItems(GridItemType.CommandItem)[0];  
   commandItem.Enabled = blnEditable;  
   }  
} 

Thanks.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
2 answers
124 views
Hey!

My page is in blue, I set BackColor for chart in Transparent, but the background of chart is still white. What I must do in order to background of chart be in the same color as a page.

Thank you, Igor.
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
105 views
I  have set  imageurl  property to some  url and after sometime if i m trying to set it some other image url then its not taking that ,its taking some value form webresource.axd file .
same issue i found in RadComboBox

VERY URGENT

regards
sanjeev
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
205 views
Hi,

I am using RadGrid's (4.6.2.0) that have a few text boxes, an edit link, and a delete link.  I use them through out my site.  I am not using ajax and I am editing inline.

While editing with the focus in one of the textfields I hit the return key and the page posts back but when it's finished reloading it is still in edit mode and displays the original values, not the one I just changed.

I'd like to have either one of two ethings happen when I hit Enter, either the page does nothing (like your demo) or it calles the Update. 

Whats the best way to correct this site wide?

Thanks,

RobT
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
173 views
Is it possible to change the default time on an instance of  raddatepicker.  for instance if 04/25/2008 is chosen the selectedvalue.tostring = 4/25/2008 12:00:00 AM.  i would like to change that time to always default to 11:59:00 PM. 

is that possible?

thanks in advance for you help!
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
1 answer
188 views
I'm trying to get the Drap & Drop example to work with a MaterPage.

I've edited the FindForm code in the the XhtmlPage.cs class with this:
ControlCollection targetCollection = null;

            if ( Master != null )
                targetCollection = Master.Controls;
            else
                targetCollection = Controls;//


But I still can not get the code to function properly.

Any ideas on what else needs to be changed for this to work. This is the last hurdle I'm trying to prototype before being able to purchase a license.
thanks,
Voss.
Rosen
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?