I have a 3 server MOSS farm consisting of 2 front ends and 1 application server. Both front end servers are 64 bit, the application server is 32 bet, all running Server 2003EE, sp2. Both front end servers use MS Network Load Balancing and are ssl.
I've read the deployment and config manual and am not clear on the following:
- Any known issues with running on a farm? I found this link, Moss Farm issue, any thing else to be careful of?
- Is RadEditor Lite compatabile with both 64 and 32 bit OS's?
- Any issues with running RadLite in the mixed OS environment?
- Any issues with running RadLite using MS load balancing?
- Where should the stsadm command be run from? My guess would be from either of the front end servers would be best?