Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
17 answers
270 views
Hi,

I am using RAD Editor in MOSS 2007. I have a masterpage at site collection level and have all subsites using that. I have style sheets defined in master page and all the content pages automatically formatted.

Issue: When I open a page in edit mode RAD editor is being shown up. However Entire text is displayed in Black and Times New Roman font. No style or nothing gets applied.

I am using 4.3.2.0 version of RAD editor.

However if i remove these styles from the master page then editor works fine....
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
3 answers
208 views
Hi,
is there any way to display values in the combobox in multiple columns and rows? I want to show numbers to the user to choose from. There should be 3 or 4 numbers each row. In total the user can choose from about 30 - 40 numbers.

Example:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 | 6 | 7 | 8
...


Thanks,
Hilmar
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
1 answer
97 views
I'm seeing a couple of issues with the new build:

1. The following Javascript throws a script error:

.get_CommandsManager()._clearCommandsToRedo()

Has this API been changed? (Suggested to fix an issue I reported some time ago)

2. The editor (when enable=false) sets the content size to width=680px, height=400px> i've overriden this at the server by setting the style width/height to auto.

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
2 answers
156 views
The following code worked for RadEditor In Promethues (2007.3.1425)

   function OnClientLoad(editor, args)
{
   var filter  = editor.get_FiltersManager();
    filter.getFilterByName("ConvertFontToSpanFilter").Enabled = false;
    filter.getFilterByName("FixUlBoldItalic").Enabled = false;
}

I am getting the following error in (2008.1.415)

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method

Is there a new method for accessing the FiltersManager?  Or for turning off these filters. 

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
1 answer
107 views

For some unknown reason RadTreeView1.SelectedNode.Value no longer works.

I get the following error:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

My code:

Dim

SelectedNode As String = RadTreeView1.SelectedNode.Value

RadTreeView1.FindNodeByValue(SelectedNode).ExpandParentNodes()

I'm using version 6.35

What happened to cause this to stop working? Ugrade? Help would greatly appreciated.

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
4 answers
208 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I want copy the some textbox fields data into another text fields using button click or check box click event when datagrid Editemode="EditForms".
how can i keep copy button or check box when edit mode = editforms in datagrid.

pls let me know,how to slove this issue.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 May 2008
2 answers
139 views
I just don't understand how AM/PM is supposed to work with the RadDateInput. I set my date format to hh:mmtt and there is no way I can enter am or pm in the field, it get erased when I leave the field.
Jerome
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 May 2008
1 answer
84 views
Hi,
  I have a aspx page with three RadGrid. For some reason only the first RadGrid is showing on the page, the other two RadGrid is not showing.
This is happening only in IE7, in IE6 everything is fine. Can you please assist me in this issue.

Thanks
Raju.   
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
1 answer
83 views
Hello,

is it possible to get the value of the DataFieldID from a menu item onClick?

I have in the DataValueField a different value than in the DataFieldID, so I can't write it in the DataValueField.

Tommy
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 May 2008
3 answers
85 views
We've just upgraded from 2007 Q3 to 2008 Q1 (.NET Framework 3.5) and discovered that the first child of the RadDatePicker is an <input> element which height is 1 px. I don't understand why it's there, and it has no associated class or anything else that I can use to remove it through a CSS style. Since our layout is very tight, it really screws up our design. What is the purpose of this input field and how can I get rid of it?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?