Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
131 views
Hi,
in this sample:
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Window/Examples/CommunicationBetweenRadWindows/DefaultCS.aspx

if you replace Choose city button with image input like:

<

input type="image" src="SomeImage.gif" onclick="openWin2(); return false;"/>

then modal window get opened behind first one. Any workaround for this?

Thanks
Alex

Alex Dybenko
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 May 2008
1 answer
69 views
I just started using Telerik chart control. My question is how do i assign XAxis values as custom datetime values. I haven't as yet not been able to reasign xaxis values. thanks
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2008
2 answers
180 views
Hello everybodey,

I do run a simple Application in order to upload a file and save it to a particular destinatin.

I am using the RadUpload control combined with the RadProgressManager.

However, when I upload the files, the RadProgressManager gets not refreshed. He simply showsup one second or less, when the file has been finished uploading.

I do have a simple button which iterates through the files uploaded as follows:
            foreach (UploadedFile file in this.ruDocumentUpload.UploadedFiles)  
            {  
                if (!Object.Equals(file, null))  
                {  
                    file.SaveAs(Path.Combine("c:\\temp", file.GetName()));  
                      
                }  
            } 

Nothing happens to the RadProgressArea unless the files have been finished uploading as mentioned above.

I am using the IIS7 which runs in Classic .NET AppPool Mode. The HttpHandler and the HttpModule haven been configured in the web.config as described in this forum.

Could anybody plz tell me what is going wrong?

Thanks for the quick response.

Sincerely
Oliver
Dimcho
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2008
3 answers
123 views
Hi,

I was inhereted RadGrid. Now I need to make custom rendening.

Anybody know where rows are rended? Is possible get example.

Regrads,

J
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 May 2008
13 answers
147 views
RadCalendar/Datepicker v2.2.1.0
Using a Shared Calendar.. is working in several pages, ok.

But on this ONE page it works in IE, but NOT in Firefox!
In IE, when floating mouse over calkendar, cursor chages and it repsonds to click and popus up.

Bu it FF, the cursor chages to a I shape.. anc clikcig does *nothing*!

I've compared code to other (working ) pages.. no diference
..
Any ideas?

Steve Bywaters
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 May 2008
9 answers
185 views
Hello

I'm having problems with DatePicker and shared hosting enviroment.

When using with default medium-trust configuration (on my local machine), datePicker works fine.
On remote server I get some trust related error (tried that on two different hosting servers)

I found out that they use modified medium trust configurations, with some reflecion limitations, that your datePicker comes to conflict with.

This is the respose I got from server suport:
I can see you're having Reflection permission issues. We do use medium trust but we use identity impersonate for tighter security opposed to allowing reflection permissions.

Are you planning to fix this, or is there some workaround?

Oh and your normal Calendar works ok in the same enviroment :)




Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2008
3 answers
153 views
I have problem with creating custom filter. I have created connection to database which has this kind of tables  (cityID, cityName, countryID, country Name).

I need to have cityID and cityName in one cell, same as country. I have created GridTemplate with that values.

My filter shoul look like this:
When i give integer number  it should filter by ID, when I give some string I shoul filter by name.

Is it possible to do with some kind of custom filter.
Martin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 May 2008
3 answers
100 views
The header is not shown at all with the TimeLineView if ShowNavigationPane=false and there is a group by

I have tried with your TimeLineView example. If you add ShowNavigationPane ="false", you will see that the header disappears when you swtich to TimeLineView.

Is this by design and why is it this way?

Thanks -- Bidan
T. Tsonev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2008
1 answer
182 views
I have a web page that uses a tab strip with two tabs and a multipage with two pageviews, when I run the page, I can not select the second tab strip.  This is within a content place holder but even as a standalone page, I can not get the tab strip to change its selected index.

Help!!!!!

Thomas

Code:

&nbsp;<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">

</telerik:RadScriptManager>

<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" MultiPageID="RadMultiPage1"

SelectedIndex="0" Skin="WebBlue">

<Tabs>

<telerik:RadTab runat="server" Selected="True" Text="Clock Details">

</telerik:RadTab>

<telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text="My Clock History">

</telerik:RadTab>

</Tabs>

</telerik:RadTabStrip>

<telerik:RadMultiPage ID="RadMultiPage1" runat="server" SelectedIndex="0">

<telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView1" runat="server">

<uc1:wucClock ID="WucClock1" runat="server" />

</telerik:RadPageView>

<telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server">

<uc2:wucClockinHistory ID="WucClockinHistory1" runat="server" />

</telerik:RadPageView>

</telerik:RadMultiPage>

Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 13 May 2008
1 answer
147 views
I have defined, in the App_Themes, the default font as Verdana.

When using the RadEditor, the font is not taken from it.  Is there any way I can make the App_themes style the default of RadEditor.

I tried the followingin Page_Load, but doesn't work:

Me.editorShort.ContentAreaCssFile="~/App_Theme/DefaultTheme/StyleSheet.css"

Please help.
Raymond Mui
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?