Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
73 views
In IE7 the browser's default tooltip shows along with the RadToolTip.

Is there a workaround for this?

:-)
David
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
1 answer
151 views

Any ideas why my splitter is resizing automatically?

if   Collapsed="false"  on rpSearch below, then the splitter opens with 50% size shared between each pane.  Perfect!

if  Collapsed="true"  is set, then when I expand it, I expect it to expand to 50% automatically but it expands to some arbitary amount.  how can I make it expand to 50%?

regards
ewart

.fmMaxHeight  
        {  
            padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;  
            /*margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;*/  
            margin: 0 auto;  
            border-collapse: separate;  
            height: 100%;  
            overflow: hidden;  
        }  
          
 
 
 <telerik:RadSplitter ID="rsLeft" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" Skin="Web20" > 
     <telerik:RadPane ID="rpMenu" runat="server" Width="200" Height="100%">  
stuff     
     </telerik:RadPane> 
     <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="sbCollapseLeft" runat="server" CollapseMode="Forward" EnableResize="false"></telerik:RadSplitBar> 
     <telerik:RadPane ID="rpContent" runat="server" Scrolling="None">  
         <telerik:RadSplitter ID="rsTop" runat="server" Orientation="Horizontal" CssClass="fmMaxHeight" Skin="Web20">  
             <telerik:RadPane ID="rpSearch" runat="server" ContentUrl="Browse.aspx" CssClass="fmMaxHeight" Height="50%" Collapsed="true" 
                 Scrolling="Y">                
             </telerik:RadPane> 
             <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="sbCollapseTop" runat="server" CollapseMode="Forward"></telerik:RadSplitBar> 
             <telerik:RadPane ID="rpThings" runat="server" CssClass="fmMaxHeight" Height="50%" > 
things  
             </telerik:RadPane> 
         </telerik:RadSplitter> 
     </telerik:RadPane> 
 </telerik:RadSplitter> 
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
1 answer
137 views
I am trying to update a textbox in a detailview edit template using VB code-behind. It will not chage or update the textbox.
Here is my Code.

Protected

Sub RadColorPicker1_ColorChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)

Dim Convertidor As New System.Drawing.ColorConverter

Dim ColorPick As Telerik.Web.UI.RadColorPicker = DetailsView1.FindControl("RadColorPicker1")

Dim txtSchedColor As TextBox = DetailsView1.FindControl("TextBox9")

txtSchedColor.Text = Convertidor.ConvertToString(ColorPick.SelectedColor)

End Sub


I reference this sub in the source with OnColorChange
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
7 answers
334 views
hiya,

I asked this a while ago and was told that it was in the pipeline.

Does prometheus yet give the ability to display a fading window, (that informs a users eg that they databse has been updated successfully?)

It would be similar to the fading popup that appears in the bottom right hand side of the screen when a new email is recieved in outlook.

many thanks,

yogi
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
2 answers
157 views
Hello,

I have a RadMenu and a RadGrid on a single page.  I also have a RadAjaxManager to enable ajax on the grid.  The grid has AllowAutomaticInserts turned on with EditMode = InPlace.  When the user clicks "Add new" it does it's AJAX thing and sets it up to insert a new row.

Everything works fine until I set this page to use a master page file.  Then what happens is about 2 to 3 seconds after the user clicks "Add new" the menu will disappear.

It seems to be a bug and if so I'm hoping I can get a workaround.  Thank you.
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
1 answer
166 views
Hi,

I am trying to save the multiple selected Dates in sqlServer Database and retrieving from Database while page loading.

List

<DateTime> selectedDateList = new List<DateTime>();

/*Retrieving from RadCalender Selected Dates and saving to Database*/

for
(int i = 0; i <RadCalendar1.SelectedDates.Count; i++)

{

selectedDateList[i].Date= RadCalendar1.SelectedDates[i].Date; // Getting error at this statement saying "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

Saveto DataBase(selectedDateList);

}


/*Retrieving Data from Sql and loading into RadCalender*/

for (int i = 0; i < ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count; i++)

{

RadCalendar1.SelectedDates[i].Date =

Convert.ToDateTime(ds.Tables[0].Rows[i]["START_DATE"]);  // Getting error at this statement saying "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

}

Can anybody check and send me the solution please ASAP.

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
3 answers
175 views
I placed a Radwindow control inside a Radwindow manager inside a Master page in my application. I set the Top and Left property of the Radwindow to diferent values at design time and open the Radwindow in the master page code behind  as below

Dim

sScript As String = "<script for='window' event='onload' type=""text/javascript"">"

sScript +=

" var oWnd = window.radopen(""WFTaskTrack.aspx"", ""RadWindow1"");"

sScript +=

" oWnd.Minimize(); "

'sScript += " var w = oWnd.ClassicWindow; "

'sScript += " w.minimize();" 'moveTo(parseInt(oWnd.Left), parseInt(oWnd.Top));"

sScript +=

"</Script>"

Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(

Me.GetType, "", sScript)

The design time setting are as follows

<radW:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" Width="850px" Height="205px" runat="server">

<windows>

<radW:RadWindow NavigateUrl="WFTaskTrack.aspx" Top="20px" Left="100px" Runat="server" Id="Radwindow1">

</radW:RadWindow>

</windows>

</radW:RadWindowManager>

I keep changing the "Top" and "Left" properties to different values and then run the application. But the Radwindow always appears on the same position. which is the initial setting position.

Thanks
Madhu

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
1 answer
176 views
I am binding an Generic List of objects to the Radgrid on a button click .How to perform the edit operation of the items in the Radgrid on the click of GridEditCommandColumn and on click of another button in the Page i have to perform the batch update

Thanks in advance
Bhavani A


Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
1 answer
125 views

im using the radwindowmanager to show a dialog and when the dialog shows up, it sits behind a flash object on the calling page. in the dialog, there is a radtabstrip and this shows above the flash fine. i added the following with no luck:

<

telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" Skin="Vista" Width="600px" Height="400px" CssClass="modal" Modal="true">

-- in my style sheet
.modal
{
     z-index:7000;
}

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
5 answers
706 views
Hi,

I see that there is add_close() method with Radwindow from client side. So, that we can set the client-close handler. What about ClientCallback()? Is there a client side "add_" method available to add a client-callback method?

-Piyush
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 May 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?