Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
69 views
I am using this sample http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/ToolTip/Examples/ClientSideAPI/DefaultCS.aspx but for some reason when I surround this with a radpanel the data that gets added into the lisbox are not available. Even though the listbox is populated, the value passed to the radpanel is the default value of click to select. Any ideas?
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
4 answers
100 views
Dear Developers!

I would like to know (is it possible?):

client side:
<script>
var actElement='ctl00_MainBody_txtName';
</script>

server side:
radAjaxManager.FocusControl(here reach - write- js var content) so look like this

radAjaxManager.FocusControl("ctl00_MainBody_txtName");

is it possible to reach js var on server side somehow?

thanks
alsi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
150 views
Hello, is there a way to display a window in the right upper corner, regardless of the screen size?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
4 answers
120 views
Hello, I've noticed that if I click on rows in our Rad Grid too quickly, I will eventually get the following exception: ""the state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted". 

BTW, I'm using the latest build and I have the rad grid in an update panel and am testing it locally on the dev machine. 

Is there a solution to this problem? 

-Erin
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
124 views
In some of my Grids, I activated the automatic delete column. When I click that delete button, the associated row is deleted without any warning. How can I activate a modal confirmation dialogue?

Thanks

s.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
3 answers
139 views
When the RadComboBox is added in the Design view, it displays a box with a message saying "Right-click and select Build RadComboBox..."

It appears that the only way to get rid of this box and message from the design view is to right-click, select Build RadComboBox, and insert an item.  After doing this, the actual combo box is displayed in the design view.

My combo box is bound to a business object so I don't need to insert any items.  How can I prevent this box and message from being displayed in my design view so the actual combo box appears?

Thanks,

Al
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
126 views
I have a RadGrid in EditMode="EditForms" where some columns are DropDownColumns.
How can I access and manipulate the edit form items?

Here's what I need to do:
1. There are two DropDownColumns. If the user selected an item in one of them, the other should be set to an associated item.

2. There are also two text boxes. If the user starts entering something into one of them, the other one should be disabled

3. If the user entered something into any of the two text boxes, its value should be read and added to the value obtained from a text box outside the Grid.

4. If the resulting value exceeds a certain threshold, a validator message should be displayed.

How can that be done?

Thanks so much

s.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
129 views
Hi

i want to know how to close parent window.
i m using
parent.close but it not working.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
149 views

With this XML I can populate grid :


<Products>
    <Product Col1="Parka M" Col2="125"></Product>
</Products>

With this XML I can't :

<Products>
    <Product>
        
<Col1>Parka M</Col1>
        <Col2>125</Col2>
    </Product>
</Products>

Is it possible to define column with node tag. When I define column with attribute tag, this work great but I don't want this

Thanks

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
1 answer
72 views
Hi,

I have one grid inside a radpanel, my client don't want me to use pagination, so I when I fill the grid sometimes is height is bigger that the height of panel, and it overlays the radpanel.

How can I prevent that to happen? Make the grid just fit into the panel, with is scrollbars.

Pedro
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Jun 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?