The Service Packs of Telerik XAML controls (Silverlight
and Windows Phone
) are out.
You can find a bunch of improvements and fixes in the service packs that are currently available for download under your accounts.
You can check the updated demos at:
Some of the high spots for Silverlight and WPF are:
- Improved QCV performance when having lots of groups on many levels (LinqToEntities) in the GridView.
- Added UI Layers API and allowed more than one style (Bold, Italic, Underline, FontSize) to be set on an empty span while editing a document in the RichTextBox.
- Optimized memory and performance of the TreeListView.
- Added declarative support for SqlGeospatialDataReader in the Map.
- Added support for millisecond-intervals in the TimeBar.
For Windows Phone:
- In this Service Pack we included a beta version of new BulletGraph control
- The Chart control is enhanced with 2 new built-in palettes - Contrast and Warm, support for negative values in Polar Charts
For more details and high spots of the SP1 of our Windows Phone controls check Deyan Ginev's post.
The full release notes can be found at:
RadControls for Silverlight | RadControls for WPF | RadControls for Windows Phone