The Q2 2015 SP1 for Telerik UI for WPF
and Telerik UI for Silverlight
are available for download. You will find all enhancements and fixes in the detailed lists for WPF
. Here are the most important enhancements:
- Added CodedUI support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Added "UpdateTextOnLostFocus" dependency property.
- IsPropertyChangedAggregationEnabled alternates between two modes for handling PropertyChanged for RadGridVIew. Setting it to true (Current default logic) enables an internal optimization that handles the PropertyChanged event occurrences on a fixed time period that improves rendering performance for multiple simultaneous updates. Disabling it should free the resources that are taken by the timer, forcing RadGridView to process each occurrence separately.
- Validation tooltip for the native CheckBox in all themes.
- Added "ReadOnly" property.
- Added "UpdateValueToMatchTextOnLostFocus" dependency property.
- Improved initial loading time.
- Introduced PdfSettings property in PdfExportSettings class, which is used to specify settings when a workbook is exported to PDF.
- Introduced PdfSettings property in PdfExportSettings class which is used to specify settings when a workbook is exported to PDF.
Download the bits for WPF
and give them a try. You can check our WPF
demos and share your thoughts on our Ideas & Feedback portal