Today we have released Service Pack 1 for Q2 2014
of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX. Let me highlight the most important fixes and new features in the controls:
Critical Issues Fixed
- The "Undo" button is not working when ToolProviderID is set
- When the "AddComment" property is set to true and the content area contains only text, the unselected content is removed in Internet Explorer 9 and 10.
- The page scrolls when the user pastes in the RadEditor content area under Chrome and Opera
- The selected element is lost when a dialog is opened in RibbonBar toolbar mode under IE10 and below.
- When an image in anchor HTML element is replaced via the Image Manager, the anchor is removed.
- The single click of RadButton gets disabled permanently if а required field validator error is detected.
RadGauge & RadHtmlChart
- The controls are not rendered in IE 11 with Document Mode 7 or 8.
- The hovered items of RadRating when Precision=Item remain in hovered state when the cursor leaves the boundaries of the control.
- The client-side events ClientMouseOver and ClientMouseOut of RadRotator are not working.
New Features Added
- Added a HighlightFirstMatch feature for the RadAutoCompleteBox.
- Improved performance of the control during initialization.
- Support for all Skins in the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX suite. Here is how the Telerik skin looks like:
You can examine the different skins through the skin chooser control placed in the top right corner of the demos.
- Ability to define custom task properties through inheritance.
- Improved RadGrid load time in debug mode when there are a lot of hidden columns.
- Introduced WCF WebService support for RadToolTipManager.
You can find a detailed list of all fixes and improvements in the Release Notes
If you want to report a problem or raise the priority of an existing one, do not hesitate to use the Feedback portal