It's here—the Telerik R3 2017 release has landed, packed with new features and updates for your favorite UI tools and components. Read on to see what's new.
We are closing off our last release of the year with a big bang. To make you more productive, we are shipping 10 new controls across all UI frameworks. We've enhanced Document Processing Library with advanced PDF manipulation options, introducing new themes and various analytics integration capabilities. In addition, we've expanded our existing components with more features and customization options. Most of all, we are further enhancing product support to allow for your specific needs.
You are probably interested in seeing all the features we are shipping for each individual platform. Dig into the specific team blogs and product pages to learn more:
- Full support of ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Theming support in Xamarin, in addition to a brand-new Grid CTP component
- New RadVirtualGrid and interactive forms for WPF
- New Spreadsheet component from our WinForms
- RowDetails support in RadDataGrid on UWP
- Reporting gets boosted performance & accessibility (WCAG 2.0 support)
- And our brethren Kendo UI gets support for React and Vue
If all you want is the hardcore product facts, you can stop reading right here. But there is more!
We are investing heavily across the board and we believe it shows—just glance at our what’s new page or download the latest bits. We are also “shipping” a new look for the .NET Ninja mascot! A substantial product release like R3 2017 and the ongoing investment had to be paired with a new look. The new .NET Ninja exemplifies the ongoing commitment we have for all our fellow .NET developers. The .NET Ninja is also in better shape than ever and ready for action. This is what you can expect from us: the modern UI, fast releases, awesome support, productivity and ease of use you’re already used to—just better. Hold me accountable to it!
En route to making you a better .NET Ninja, we are also making all the UI tooling available to you via a single UI bundle, called DevCraft UI for just $1299. It now includes our UI for Xamarin controls, which was previously available only in DevCraft Ultimate. Now you have all the tools at your disposal when developing striking apps for Web, Desktop or Mobile. Moreover, you now have multiple technical support options (Lite, Priority, and Ultimate) to suit your specific needs.
And what would a product release be without a flashy webinar—right? Here are two webinars to check out:
Start a Free Trial Now
- Telerik: October 11th. Register here.
- Kendo UI: September 28th. Register here.
- Don’t have time to attend—why not take the tools for a spin now then at the link below?