Create a Web Test (VS plugin)
- Launch Visual Studio.
- Click Telerik > Test Studio > Create New Test Project.
- Choose Telerik > Test > VB or C# Test Studio Project, name the project, and click OK.
- A Web Test is added to the project and opened automatically. Click the Record button to begin recording test steps.
- Enter a URL and press Enter.
- Notice a recording step is added to the Steps pane.
- Perform actions on the page.
- Notice more steps are added.
- Close the browser to stop recording.