|Disk Space |
|Minimum ||500MB ||500MB ||500MB ||500MB |
|Recommended ||2GB+ ||2GB+ ||2GB+ ||2GB+ |
|Minimum ||1GHz ||1.5GHz ||1.8GHz ||1.8GHz |
|Recommended ||1.4GHz+ ||2.0GHz+ ||2.2GHz+ ||2.2GHz+ |
|Minimum ||512MB ||768MB ||1GB ||1GB |
|Recommended ||1GB+ ||1.5GB+ ||2GB+ ||2GB+ |
|Recommended ||1024 x 768 or higher-resolution display |
|Browser Support |
|Recommended ||Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11; Latest Official Chrome and Firefox; Safari 5.1.7 |
Test Studio R3 2015 (Expected to be released in the end of the year) ends support for Visual Studio 2010.
The Visual Studio plugin in the upcoming Test Studio R2 2015 release will be the last one that supports VS 2010.
Test Studio R3 2014 ends support for Microsoft Windows XP.
Test Studio Runtime Edition will continue to be fully supported for test execution on systems running Windows XP.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 (users can run load tests against Windows Server 2003 but not on it); Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2012; Windows Vista; Windows 7
- Supported Databases (scheduling server): Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012. Express, Developer, Professional, and Enterprise versions are all supported.
- Storage: Up to 500 MB of available space may be required
- Framework: .NET 4.0 / .NET 4.5 as of version 2013.1.806 / .NET 3.5.1 SP1 for Visual Studio plug-in
- IDE (Visual Studio plug-in only): Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013 Professional or Team Edition. Test Studio drops support of Visual Studio 2010 in the end of 2015.