KendoReact Buttons Overview
The KendoReact Buttons are UI components that allow users to trigger an action or display content.
The Buttons are native KendoReact components built specifically for the React ecosystem. The KendoReact library is distributed through npm packages, and the Buttons are available as @progress/kendo-react-buttons.
The package includes a rich selection of fully configurable button types that help you create stylish and practical applications.
The following example demonstrates all components from the Buttons package in action.
The KendoReact Buttons provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
You can render a disabled button by setting a single property and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met. Read more about the Disabled Button...
With the Icon Button, you can enhance the UX of your application by adding easily recognizable icons to the textual content of the Button. You can choose from the rich collection of built-in icons or even add custom and image icons. Read more about the Icon Button...
Through a selection of three gorgeous themes, you can control the colors and styles of the Buttons. If desired, you can customize these themes or use the Theme Builder to create new themes. Additionally, the components in the Buttons package allow you to quickly adjust their form and dimensions in accordance with your application requirements. Read more about the appearance of the Button...
The KendoReact Buttons come with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the Buttons package...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.