KendoReact SplitButton Overview
The KendoReact SplitButton allows the user to execute a default action that is bound to a Button or to choose a predefined action from a drop-down list.
The following example demonstrates the SplitButton in action.
The SplitButton is part of the KendoReact Buttons component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the SplitButton and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Buttons guide.
- Disabled SplitButton—You can easily render a disabled SplitButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Icon SplitButton—The SplitButton allows you to display images, predefined or custom icons.
- Popup and items customization—You can customize the rendering and behavior of the popup and its items.
- Data binding—You can bind the SplitButton to various data types.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The SplitButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The SplitButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the SplitButton, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.