KendoReact Button Overview
The KendoReact Button provides a clickable UI functionality, and you can configure it to perform any action or trigger an event.
To make the Button even more user-friendly and intuitive to use, you can display textual content, predefined icons, images, custom icons, or render a combination of textual and image content within the Button.
The KendoReact Button is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Button component in action.
- Disabled Button—You can easily render a disabled button and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Icon Button—You can add an image, predefined or custom icons to the button.
- Primary Button—Setting the button as primary allows you to enhance its appearance and highlight a specific action.
- Toggleable Button—The
togglableproperty makes it easy to indicate if a Button is active or not.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the Button by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.