KendoReact FloatingActionButton Overview
The FloatingActionButton is used to specify the primary or the most common action in an application.
The KendoReact FloatingActionButton is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the FloatingActionButton in action.
- Disabled FloatingActionButton—You can easily render a disabled FloatingActionButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Content Types—The FloatingActionButton allows you to specify the visual content of the rendered button.
- Positioning—You can take advantage of various positioning options.
- Appearance—The FloatingActionButton comes with many predefined shapes, sizes, and theme colors.
- Items—You can customize the FloatingActionButton items through the available configuration options.
- Keyboard Navigation—The FloatingActionButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The FloatingActionButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.