KendoReact FloatingActionButton Overview
The FloatingActionButton is used to specify the primary or the most common action in an application.
The KendoReact FloatingActionButton is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the FloatingActionButton in action.
The FloatingActionButton is part of the KendoReact Buttons component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the FloatingActionButton and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Buttons guide.
- Disabled FloatingActionButton—You can easily render a disabled FloatingActionButton and prevent end-users from interacting with it.
- Content Types—The FloatingActionButton allows you to specify the visual content of the rendered button.
- Positioning—You can take advantage of various positioning options.
- Appearance—The FloatingActionButton comes with many predefined shapes, sizes, and theme colors.
- Items—You can customize the FloatingActionButton items through the available configuration options.
- Keyboard Navigation—The FloatingActionButton supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The FloatingActionButton is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.