KendoReact ChipList Overview
The ChipList allows you to organize a number of individual chips in a manageable list.
The KendoReact ChipList is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the ChipList in action.
The ChipList is part of the KendoReact Buttons component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the ChipList and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Buttons guide.
- Selection Mode—You can control the selection mode and choose between the
- Controlled Mode—You can configure the ChipList for a controlled mode.
- Data Binding—The ChipList allows you to bind your own data.
- Customization—The ChipList is customizable and you can style it according to your requirements.
- Keyboard Navigation—The ChipList supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The ChipList is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Disabled ChipList—You can easily render a disabled ChipList and prevent end-users from interacting with it.