KendoReact ChipList Overview
The ChipList allows you to organize a number of individual chips in a manageable list.
The KendoReact ChipList is distributed through the kendo-react-buttons NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the ChipList in action.
- Selection Mode—You can control the selection mode and choose between the
- Controlled Mode—You can configure the ChipList for a controlled mode.
- Data Binding—The ChipList allows you to bind your own data.
- Customization—The ChipList is customizable and you can style it according to your requirements.
- Keyboard Navigation—The ChipList supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The ChipList is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Disabled ChipList—You can easily render a disabled ChipList and prevent end-users from interacting with it.